Forums Kongregate

This is hilarious. (locked)

7 posts

Flag Post

Totally agreed.

stupid admins…

Flag Post

I am not sure which side to pick. Someone help meeeeeeeee!

Flag Post

You shouldn’t call people out publicly. Kongregate can enforce the rules as they see fit. If they decide that a person isn’t underage, that’s their call – they may run the risk of violating COPA if they knowingly allow underage people to play, but that is their decision.

Flag Post

I even read that when i was silenced. We should tell someone about this. Lets go to our local gamestop and tell them to fix this

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Atari_Kid:

You shouldn’t call people out publicly. Kongregate can enforce the rules as they see fit. If they decide that a person isn’t underage, that’s their call – they may run the risk of violating COPA if they knowingly allow underage people to play, but that is their decision.

So we contact the government then? Because even if shiny’s “brother” did it. It just gives his “brother” the free will to play it again.

Flag Post

Why is this being posted in public?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Holy2334:
Originally posted by The_Atari_Kid:

So we contact the government then? Because even if shiny’s “brother” did it. It just gives his “brother” the free will to play it again.

Small typo in my original post, it is COPPA not COPA. Anyway, you can research COPPA if you want to and see who to contact if you think there are flagrant violations. I don’t see that Kong did anything that would violate COPPA, however.