Forums Kongregate

Chronicles of Blood loot challenge page 7

164 posts

Flag Post

Unless they message the winners

Flag Post
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

We need to keep this thread alive until we find out the winner/s

The winner will only be revealed if the winner themselves chooses to reveal it.

This is done to protect the winner. Rest assured that they are not scamming you, they do actually give the prizes they say they will give.

Flag Post

For this competition, just look out for the small group of people who are sat in a corner, crying and banging their head against the wall and wailing about lost minutes of life.

They’re the four or five people who actually played this game long enough to qualify. The winner will be one of them.

Flag Post

It only took me 30 minutes to kill 3 Dreadmanes with no donations, just take the free Kong pack for playing and you can refill bloodlust with the potion, and other than that it’s easy… I don’t know why people complain so much.

Flag Post
Originally posted by NMDPk:

It only took me 30 minutes to kill 3 Dreadmanes with no donations, just take the free Kong pack for playing and you can refill bloodlust with the potion, and other than that it’s easy… I don’t know why people complain so much.

Because the game is about as fun as clicking a button and watching a bar move. OH WAIT, that’s what it is. Actually, it’s moderately fun to do exactly that because you can buy stuff and strategize your BUYING, but fighting is just huntspeedhuntspeed…. and I’ve played to level 10.

Flag Post

Don’t forget the entry-by-mail participants.

Originally posted by IceWeaselX:
You can also enter by hand printing your first and last name, street address, city, state/province, zip/postal code, e-mail address and phone number on a 3″ × 5″ card and mailing in a hand-addressed envelope to: Chronicles of Blood Sweepstakes, Kongregate, 2 Shaw Alley, 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105. Mailed entries must be postmarked by January 31, 2013 and received no later than February 10, 2013. There is a limit of one mailed entry per person.

While a drawing may be/have been around Feb 1st, they probably will wait until February 10th to declare it official in case any entries arrive late. If any valid entries arrive up to February 10th, they’ll have to redo the drawing to include them.

__

Could Kong, oh I dunno, at least tell us when they (will) announce the winners so we could know? It’s already Feb 11.

Ugh, copy/paste fail.

Flag Post

They stopped publicly announcing the winners. They privately inform them and only if the winner themselves opts to be made public is their name mentioned.

Flag Post

Yes, I got that much, thanks. I’m suggesting that they announce when so we’re not waiting around forever to know if we won or not. Say a winner doesn’t bother to check their emails or IMs that often, and somehow forgets about the whole thing… what then? A notice would be nice.

Also…

Potential winners will be contacted by the e-mail address (as provided in creating their user account) within three (3) business days of the drawing date to confirm prize acceptance and to determine a shipping address for the prize. Potential winners will have five (5) days to respond to the prize notification e-mail with the requested information. Failure to respond within this time frame will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner.

Flag Post

Why’s it matter? If you don’t hear from them, you didn’t win. I fail to see the value.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Skylarkk:

Say a winner doesn’t bother to check their emails or IMs that often, and somehow forgets about the whole thing… what then?

Consider that part of the contest participation effort. If you don’t play, you don’t win. If you don’t check your messages during the window of opportunity, you also don’t win.

Flag Post

Usually people have the courtesy to have some sort of announcement and say “Congrats to the winners of ____! Thank you for participating!” etc. I guess I just don’t like waiting for a message that may never come. But I’ve already waited a week. Might as well wait a while longer and go buy a PS3 when the next console comes out. Meh.

Flag Post

I have to say that an announcement saying they’ve selected the winners would be nice. So we at least know the contest is over and I can stop checking my emails. :P

Originally posted by adv0catus:

Why’s it matter? If you don’t hear from them, you didn’t win. I fail to see the value.

So that you know that its over? Some people will continue to check for emails for a while after its over, simply because we don’t know that it is over. It is normally a common thing, like Skylarkk said, to say that its over and congratulations to those who won. They don’t have to say who won, just that its been decided.

Edit: At this point I feel like it might be safe to say that they’ve sent the drawing is over and that the winner’s have recieved emails, so congratulations to whoever won!

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator