Chronicles of Blood loot challenge page 2

165 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by Fricknmaniac:
Originally posted by Funnykidsc:
Originally posted by Terastas:

God freakin’ dammit Kongregate, could you possibly have picked a worse game for this challenge?

No.

Backyard Monsters.

Starfighter: Disputed Galaxy

Ahem. Caesary.

Clearly Draw Play 2 would be my choice.

Originally posted by Alaphic:

Guys, if you accept the gift pack that they’re promoting, it’ll give you a potion that will instantly refill your bloodlust. It also gives you a good amount of cash. Get up to lvl 2, go into the merchant and buy the sword and the leather jacket, then go to coraline and buy 100 rubies. then just grind. attack, attack, attack, fast attack. Use portion to restore bloodlust and pay from your Cr to heal, you’ll have more than enough. I finished will well over 1k and spent liberally on healing. I managed to get it in under 15 mins, I’d say.

I actually completely forgot about those, ended up not needing them, but I’m sure they’re a great help, thanks for the tip.

Flag Post

I’m so sad I cannot give this game a rating lower than 1.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terastas:

There are plenty of games that are “play to win” on Kongregate

I lol’d.

Flag Post

The game better let me earn another ticket in 999 hours >:(

Flag Post
Originally posted by uzzbuzz:

The game better let me earn another ticket in 999 hours >:(

[Image]

I’m pretty sure that in-game they said it’s only going for a week anyways (like the quest disappears after a week), so that along with the fact that the ticket on Kong is only up for a week means probably no.

Flag Post

Finally finished it and got the chance to win chance to win prizes!

It’s like a lottery where to get a ticket for it you have to win another lottery.

Flag Post
Originally posted by ChooJeremy:

Finally finished it and got the chance to win chance to win prizes!
[Image]
It’s like a lottery where to get a ticket for it you have to win another lottery.

Awww, I was gonna do this! xD

Flag Post

Nope.

(Note: this one-word response replaced my mini-rant)

Flag Post

Damn Facebook game.

Flag Post
Originally posted by sprode:

Damn Facebook game.

Indeed. Far too many Facebook games on Kongregate as of late.

Flag Post

Not even a Facebook game. More like the pre-flash html snorefests of yore.

Flag Post

Has there ever been a weekly challenge on a pay-to-win game before? I can’t remember that ever happening. I hope this doesn’t become a new trend. Not even going to bother getting the ticket.

Flag Post
Originally posted by GenericJoe:

Has there ever been a weekly challenge on a pay-to-win game before? I can’t remember that ever happening. I hope this doesn’t become a new trend. Not even going to bother getting the ticket.

The weekly challenge concerns Monster Legions, not Chronicles of Blood.

Flag Post

If you look in the terms and conditions it says that people in Quebec, Australia, Puerto Rico, Mexico can’t win these prizes. That sucks. I would like Dead Space 3. Happy Australia Day.

Flag Post

Just completed the challenge, and am I glad to have gotten that over with. The only fun thing about it was naming my character Otto Chriek, and that just reminded me that I could be having a lot more fun if I was reading Discworld books instead.

Flag Post
Originally posted by TBTabby:

Just completed the challenge, and am I glad to have gotten that over with. The only fun thing about it was naming my character Otto Chriek, and that just reminded me that I could be having a lot more fun if I was reading Discworld books instead.

I love discworld. I called mine Salacia von Humpeding.

Flag Post

I like the variety of avatars to choose from, and the game art in general. The posting by Alaphic was “dead on” if you’ll excuse the pun. It is not unexpcted to have to level up once or twice for skill points, and maybe craft or buy a couple of items to get your character stronger than the absolute bare minimum! I defeated a dreadmane on level 1 (luck I guess), and the next 2 on day 2 of the challenge after leveling and getting a couple of better items from the merchant. In addition, the energy refill is pretty quick, and they do start you with a generous gift-pack that would have made it even easier.

It’s is great that Kong gives these games exposure. You won’t catch me complaining about people giving away free stuff just for trying a game,lol!

The scrolling is an issue, and I expect the devs for the game will use the constructive critigues from the Kong players to improve the game in general.

Flag Post

This game sucks, there was no other reason for kong to add a challenge onto this game except for the money, they probably paid them alot to get some popularity for their game, but really all it did was show even more players how terrible a multiplayer game can get

Flag Post

I don’t understand this game atall, and reading the comments and the forums doesn’t help. After burning through all my energy hunting I’m level 3, haven’t killed any of the My Little Ponies we need for the challenge, and seem to win or lose battles at random. I may be being punished for calling my character “Mr Werewolf”, but so far it feels like everything is just a random chance. None of the health bars seem to relate to anything and none of the loot I picked up seems to do anything, I don’t even know where half of it goes.

Can someone tell me what I’m missing?

Flag Post
Originally posted by saybox:

Can someone tell me what I’m missing?

You’re not missing anything significant. It’s a badly made game.

Flag Post

This challange is SAD. Very Sad. There are games in Kongregate that deserve a challange much more than this one.

Flag Post

Rating down to 3.45… wonder how low it’ll end up?

Flag Post

Disappointed with the game choice, nevertheless happy to finally get the challenge.

Flag Post

Mexico? void? Why?

Flag Post

I’d be extremely surprised and saddened if this game were to receive badges. I feel as if they don’t even try the games beforehand anymore. :\