Forums Kongregate

How Do You Put Achievements In A game. (locked)

14 posts

Flag Post

How Do You Put Achievements In A game.
I have Some Problems with achievements.

Flag Post

rawismojo and greg do it.

[Edit: To clarify, your game needs a high rating >~3.5, API and a substantial number of plays.]

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

rawismojo and greg do it.

?
Dont understand

Flag Post

If your game gets a high enough rating (usually around a 3.75/5 rating), and if it has API, greg or raw (as adv0 said) might add badges to it. You can’t add them yourself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

If your game gets a high enough rating (usually around a 3.75/5 rating), and if it has API, greg or raw (as adv0 said) might add badges to it. You can’t add them yourself.

ok
Thanks

Flag Post

What About High Score

Flag Post

greg and rawismojo.

Originally posted by mcginn12360:

What About High Score

That’s API.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

greg and rawismojo.

Originally posted by mcginn12360:

What About High Score

That’s API.

Can Someone Do it for you

Flag Post

No, since it affects revenue share. You need to do it yourself. See: Kongregate APIs.

Flag Post

You can also visit the Developer Center for some useful resources and information on how to implement Kongregate API.

Flag Post

API is relatively simple to do. Links on how to do it are above this post.

Essentially, you’re setting up a script that submits whatever stats you want from your game to the Kongregate servers.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kwadwo195:

Here’s more information about API in the official forum: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/90-kongregate-apis

Look at my post closely.

Flag Post

no help

Flag Post

Sorry, but if the official documentation doesn’t help you, and neither does an entire board dedicated to it, I don’t think you’ll ever get anywhere. Saying “no help” isn’t any help to us either – what exactly do you need help with?