Forums Kongregate

K+

14 posts

Flag Post

What happens when you get K+? I know you get rid of advertisements, but there is little advertisement in Kong. What advantages do you get?

Flag Post

Scroll down to the bottom of this or any page, click on the “Learn more »” part in the “Kong Plus” section. You’ll find everything you’re looking for there.

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/plus

Flag Post

Aside from a lack of ads, and beta-testing, I haven’t noticed any real perks at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dragonwrrior:

Aside from a lack of ads, and beta-testing, I haven’t noticed any real perks at all.

Private rooms are pretty awesome. I use mine a lot.
Plus, the profile skins are only for K+ members.

Flag Post

There’s just one point of Kong+ that I’m a little confused about. In the message I got about being upgraded, it said one of the extra perks was free power up rewards points. Can anyone unconfuse me about this?

Flag Post

You get double points for BotD. I think.

Flag Post

I haven’t gotten anymore points for BotD than I did before K+.

Flag Post

It might be additional PowerUp Rewards points, not Kongregate points. I don’t have a PUR account, so I’m not entirely sure.

Flag Post

I’ve checked my PUR account, no extra BotD points there.

Flag Post

What Is BOTD

Flag Post

Badge of the Day

Flag Post

I believe this link will work: http://www.kongregate.com/poweruprewards

Here’s what it says if it doesn’t work:

‘Whether you complete the Badge of the Day – a daily way for you to earn bonus points on badges, purchase Kreds, or install the Kongregate mobile app, you’ll score PowerUp Rewards Points. And PowerUp Rewards Pro Members score 10% more points!’

‘Every day, we select one badge to be the “Badge of the Day.” If you complete that badge by the end of the day, you’ll earn extra Kongregate points based on the difficulty of the badge, plus the same number of PowerUp Rewards Points.’ (Remember, you get 10% more if you are a Pro member.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

Private rooms are pretty awesome. I use mine a lot.
Plus, the profile skins are only for K+ members.

Private rooms is the best thing. Everything else is pretty much obsolete.