Forums Kongregate

Optimize the forums for wide screen monitors

10 posts

Flag Post

This isnt 1995, everyone has wide screen monitors now.

Make the forums not look horrible.

Or better, be like youtube and left align everything on the site.

Discuss

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

Or better, be like youtube and left align everything on the site.

no no no no NO

 
Flag Post

If you’re using Firefox, get BetterKong, it adjusts the forums to fit on widescreen monitors.

 
Flag Post

I don’t personally like text running the full width of a widescreen monitor. Much too hard to read. Large margins are a good thing in my opinion

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by BobTheCoolGuy:

I don’t personally like text running the full width of a widescreen monitor. Much too hard to read. Large margins are a good thing in my opinion

If you have a wide screen monitor, half of the screen is blank space.

Kong needs to fix this

A compromise would be to put special point offers to the side so that only people with widescreen monitors can see them :>

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:
<

If you have a wide screen monitor, half of the screen is blank space.

You still use your browser fullscreen on a widescreen monitor?

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

This isnt 1995, everyone has wide screen monitors now.

Make the forums not look horrible.

Or better, be like youtube and left align everything on the site.

Discuss

Please don’t make fun of my CRT.

 
Flag Post

I tried the widescreen forums script on my 27-incher; hated it.

 
Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:

This isnt 1995, everyone has wide screen monitors now.

Make the forums not look horrible.

Or better, be like youtube and left align everything on the site.

Discuss

Not true.

 
Flag Post

My screen is 1280×1024, but what OP means is that most people have widescreen monitors nowadays.