Forums Kongregate

New kongregate layout! page 2

30 posts

Flag Post

There’s only one thing I don’t like about the new game page layout. The ratings are now rounded to the nearest tenth instead of hundredth (e.g. 4.07 is rounded to 4.1). It is still displayed to the hundredth place by hovering over the rating or viewing it on the game tab, but it was more convenient before. I suppose 4.1 is more aesthetically pleasing than 4.07, though.

Flag Post

Weird, I occasionaly see the new layout, rarely though. IMO, the old layout is better. No need to change it. Also don’t round the ratings. Right now there is an achievements section, an advertisement under it and instruction/descriptions under it. The instruction/descriptions should be under the achievements section, and the advertisement should be under the instruction/descriptions.

Flag Post
Originally posted by mosemizrahi:

Weird, I occasionaly see the new layout, rarely though. IMO, the old layout is better. No need to change it. Also don’t round the ratings.

I disagree, I love the new layout — the only problem I have is getting used to the fact that what was on the left is now on the right (e.g. Comments Section).

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

I have been away from Kong a year.

Why did they ruin it?