Forums Kongregate

This is starting to piss me off (locked)

19 posts

Flag Post

I know what you mean, but don’t lump Chronicles of Blood in with those that are “just” off what you can see. For whatever reason, the designers of CoB made the screen like four feet long.

Flag Post

Hold control and press + or – to zoom in or out. If you aren’t using Firefox I don’t know if you can do that; try looking in the view menu.

Flag Post

Screen resolution plays a big role, too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by cutie_cat:

Hold control and press + or – to zoom in or out. If you aren’t using Firefox I don’t know if you can do that; try looking in the view menu.

This resolved the problem on Chrome as well for me. Hold CTRL and + or -.

Flag Post

That works for any browser. Its just that people are too lazy to do it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:

Why do developers feel the need to have the screens JUST off of what you can see? Irritating as hell.

E.G: Ninja Warz and that terribad game Chronicles of Blood.

Ninja Warz is fine? The only one I’ve had problems with is CoB.

Flag Post

Use crtl and the scrollin g thing on ur mouse as well

Flag Post

There was another, I think it was Berserk Cataclysm?

Flag Post

o wow, glad I came here! these are some great tips.

Flag Post

I just loaded up both games to see, both games are big but only about 70% of my screenheight. What’s your resolution? they seem to be roughly ~850px in height. Also, you can zoom out if you find them too big (ctrl-) or make your browser fullscreen (f11).

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post
Originally posted by betterplayer:

[Removed]

what does that have to do with anything?

also, PROOF?

Flag Post
Originally posted by ExemplaryReturns:
Originally posted by betterplayer:

[Removed]

what does that have to do with anything?

also, PROOF?

What did they post?

Flag Post

Political partisanship flamebait, nothing important.

Flag Post

About the zoom thing… I don’t remember which game it was, but zooming out too far in some of these games can cause other issues (besides chat being all tiny =P) The only game I can think of atm is Wartune and… possibly Backyard Monsters? In the first one, you had a stat bar that was off the screen and a few skills could be, as well.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UltimateChaos:

About the zoom thing… I don’t remember which game it was, but zooming out too far in some of these games can cause other issues (besides chat being all tiny =P) The only game I can think of atm is Wartune and… possibly Backyard Monsters? In the first one, you had a stat bar that was off the screen and a few skills could be, as well.

Clash of the Dragons has problems when zooming in as well. Obviously, all three are mmos.

Flag Post

I kind of wonder why this malady is only effecting MMOs

Also, Heroes of Gaia has excessively large screen (MMO too)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Maik50:

I kind of wonder why this malady is only effecting MMOs

Also, Heroes of Gaia has excessively large screen (MMO too)

Backyard Monsters. And Legacy of a Thousand Suns, for me anyway, is just big enough to annoy me. by being about half an inch off the screen.

Flag Post

If MMOs don’t have that big of a screen, they won’t be able to display all their advertisements.