Forums Kongregate

Whose Gotten...

8 posts

Flag Post

…the quickest legit level 65 (not that dude in like 2010 or so who hacked to get to level 65 in 1 day 25 times and claimed spending 1K)

Flag Post

Frick, maybe. I’m really not sure.

As the sixty5 account proves, news 65s are being found all the time.

Flag Post

Well didn’t nanypoopoo take 11 months?

Flag Post

It took me just a shade under two years to do it, but it’s hard to judge as time goes on. The amount of available points increases as badges are added, so it becomes possible to achieve it in a much shorter amount of time. What might have taken many years prior could take a matter of a few months now if someone is determined to earn badges enough or get points through other legitimate means (rating games, referring people, making games, and so on).

And I’m assuming you mean quickest individual time since someone has signed up, not since the site was created. If it’s the latter, than the quickest was Jayisgames, since he was the first to do so, if I remember correctly.

Flag Post

The answer is possibly jayisgames, but I don’t have a way to prove it. I assume getting points by referrals isn’t that satisfying an answer though.

Flag Post

It is. I never what was discluded

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thok:

The answer is probably jayisgames, but I don’t have a way to prove it. I assume getting points by referrals isn’t that satisfying an answer though.

Jayisgames would have had 36,560 points (back then the cap was 64, so I’m just saying the amount for the current cap) by roughly mid October 2007, so under a year for him, which is probably one of, if not the quickest. Source (that’s the closest to it that I could find).

Flag Post
Originally posted by HULKSMASHEDU:

Well didn’t nanypoopoo take 11 months?

Nany already HAD all the badges, she just reloaded the games on her new account and it gave her the badges again.