Forums Kongregate

Chronicles of Blood Winner

12 posts

Flag Post

Hi

I would like to know who won the Chronicles of Blood competition?

Is there somewhere we could look for other competition results?

Thanks
KM

Flag Post

Kong doesn’t announce the winners of competitions, in order to protect their privacy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Official Rules:
(7) Winners List – For a list of the winners in any given month, send a self addressed stamped envelope postmarked no later than the last business day of that month to: Kongregate Chronicles of Blood Sweepstakes Winners, 2 Shaw Alley, 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105.

And Eric you don’t really have to quote the OP because it is inferred that all replies are to that post. ;)

Flag Post

Kong doesn’t announce the winners of competitions, in order to protect their privacy.

They don’t? I’m pretty sure they used to announce the winners.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

We choose winners for every contest, but to protect their privacy, we don’t make their name’s public (unless they want everyone to know.)

Flag Post

wtf. I’m pretty sure, I KNOW, that they posted winners before. When did they change that?

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

wtf. I’m pretty sure, I KNOW, that they posted winners before. When did they change that?

Perhaps they posted the winners for contests without monetary prizes.

Flag Post

It probably changed a while ago. There’s been several contests where they haven’t announced the winners.

Flag Post

I remember them announcing it in 2008, not sure when it was changed, but it was partially because the winners’ shouts and whispers kept getting flooded with comments, some appropriate, some not so much. It’s better this way, since it really doesn’t matter who won anything.

Flag Post

You need some serious luck to win this.
But I can see why protecting the privacy of someone who just won a large sum of money/something worth money, is a good idea.

Flag Post

That is a shame. Was actually wanting to congratulate the winner and see if it was someone that played and paid for the game or if it was someone that only played the game for the prizes…

Flag Post

well whoever won, gratz to them.