Forums Kongregate

Minion Master - Download Games

6 posts

Flag Post

Hey Kongregate,

Posting the download games in the New Games tab doesn’t seem to be working out for Minion Master. It might be a good game, but the comments are all looking pretty negative. I think it’s placement in New Games might be a bit misleading – people look there for games they can play on the site. What aboot pimping it on the main page (maybe it is already), and giving a Download Games spot for it?

Flag Post

seems like that game is always on the new games tab.

Flag Post

There is a spot for downloadable games, right here, however it doesn’t seem to have that game added to it right now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by wattro:

Hey Kongregate,

Posting the download games in the New Games tab doesn’t seem to be working out for Minion Master. It might be a good game, but the comments are all looking pretty negative. I think it’s placement in New Games might be a bit misleading – people look there for games they can play on the site. What aboot pimping it on the main page (maybe it is already), and giving a Download Games spot for it?

would be better if flash games were separate from downloadable games.
maybe they can make a sticky where you can post links and descriptions of downloadable games ???

Flag Post

my computer cant run the minon master it say screen resolution out of signal any help?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Galdos:

would be better if flash games were separate from downloadable games.

You’re mistakenly thinking that Flash games aren’t downloadable.