Forums Kongregate

any suggestions for....

10 posts

Flag Post

Anybody got good suggestions for rpg games on kongregate? (sorry if it’s a dumb question)

Flag Post

If you haven’t already, I can suggest looking through the top rated ones
http://www.kongregate.com/adventure-rpg-games

but depending on what kinds of RPG you prefer – I know that the MARDEK series is quite popular :)

Flag Post

A lot of people like the Mardek series. RPG Shooter Starwish is one of the more memorable ones I liked (space shooter/rpg). Another of my favorite ones is Ge.ne.sis. Of course, you shouldn’t just limit yourself to these. If you go to the games drop down menu and select “Adventure & RPG” you can take a look at the more popular ones on this site.

Flag Post

Ok thank you guys.its just that I am new so…..yeah

Flag Post

Epic Battle Fantasy 3 is one of my favorite Flash games evar, try that :D

Flag Post

Hero’s Arms and Chibi Knight are great if you’re looking for something other than turn-based fighting. They are both great games and don’t take too long to complete.

The other games suggested above are also great, such as Mardek Series, Starwish and Epic Battle Fantasy Series. Also Sonny, Monsters Den Series, Warlords Series and Legend of the Void also come to mind, but you can find almost all of these games in that list of highly-rated RPGs that Danishdragon provided.

Good luck! Being my favorite genre, I can tell you that Kongregate has many great RPGs to play and this is only a small sample of some of the exceptional ones.

Flag Post

forgive me but……there are so many strategy games…..what are good ones?

Flag Post

Not sure if you count tower defense games as strategic games, but I would recommend Kingdom Rush, a popular tower defense game that seemed to have revolutionized later tower defense games. Mastermind: World Conquerer is another fairly popular game that is quite wonderful. WarLight may be another good game I would recommend if you are interested in games like Risk. Also good luck on finding good games and may your experience on Kongregate be pleasant.

Flag Post

thank you flyingcat and so far it really has been pleasant here.so many great games…..

Flag Post

Civilizations Wars is a great strategy game, and if you enjoy that then there are several more that are similar (but in my opinion, Civilizations Wars is the best of its kind).