Forums Kongregate

Personality Profile: ZShadow

25 posts

Flag Post

A brief glimpse into the shadowy flight of a man…who does not exist…wait, no, he does.

Country: United States – particularly in the Southern part. Fried chicken anyone?

(Don’t mind if I do!!)

What do you do for a living?: Right now, I work here at Kongregate and scraping together a degree in Physics.

(Yeah, out of neutrons, electrons, and dark matter)

Origin of your username: It all started a long time ago, on a place called “Youtube”. My 15 year old brain, trying to muster a username, chose the first letter of my name and added “shadow” to it because… uh… no idea, really.

What brought you to Kong?: I believe it was either Detective Grimoire, or Super Crazy Guitar Maniac Deluxe 2. I’m not addicted though… right? Right?!

(Put down the pixels…it’s okay…)

Favorite game on Kong: Now that’s a tough choice… Legend of Kalevala is right up there. I like a good Nintendo style game.

What room(s) do you frequent?: I usually pop in around Echo Hall, the room I once owned, but you can call me a drifter nowadays.

[joke redacted because it was totally unfunny]

If you had a mutant superpower, what would it be?: I’d like the ability to teleport, like in “Jumper”. Of course, there’s always the chance of accidentally teleporting inside of someone…

(FATALITY!)

What is the first video game you ever played?: Reaching back into the locked away memories of my youth, it’d have to be Super Mario Brothers for the Nintendo. That should be everyone’s answer!

(Pffft. They weren’t so super. They didn’t even have capes!)

Hobbies: Is mayonnaise a hobby?

(Yes. Yes it is.)

PC or Mac?: PC all the way. Macs are terribly un-upgradable.

(And non biodegradable! And all other kinds of ’ables!)

Finish this song lyric: “So here it is, another chance Wide awake, you face the day…” Your dream is over, or has it just begun?

(Dangit! I wasn’t prepared for that question!)

What do you want to be when you grow up? How does that differ from when you were a child?: Hopefully, an optics physicist (yay science!) When I was younger though, I grew with the idea of being a barber. No idea why. I suppose I still could, string theory is about how to cut hair, right?

(It’s all in the wrist—the wrist…OF SCIENCE!)

The missile is about to launch. Nearby there is a piece of cheese, a shoehorn, a goat, and Mars…yes, Mars. Go!: I place the shoehorn on my head, imitating a female goat. After gaining the goat’s trust, I convince it to ram the rocket, redirecting its aim to Mars (durn you Martians!) After that is finished, I sit back and enjoy a well-deserved slice of cheese. Mmm… cheesey.

(Joke’s on you! That was MARTIAN cheese!)

What is your all-time favorite movie?: Lord of the Rings. In my opinion, the best movie ever made.

(That was a THREE movies…but I’m gonna let it slide on account of them all being so damned awesome)

Funnier: Grumpy, Tardar Sauce cat or Russel Brand?: Tard! How can you not laugh at that little grumpy face?

(You’re right. It’s true)

Favorite catch phrase?: “That’s my momma!”

Why is a duck?: A duck is a duck is a duck is a duck…

(Unless it’s a horse of course)

Tell us about your worst day ever: The day Vorpal_Steak stopped answering my calls… 

(I blame my voicemail. It eats things.)

Did you expect the Spanish Inquisition?: No one expects the Spanish Inquisition.

Were you expecting this question? (Submitted by 123aaa786): Were you?

(I don’t know…WERE YOU???)

Something most Kongregants don’t know about you: This one time, at band cam-

Anything else you’d like to add?:

()

Until next time, ciao!

Flag Post

As you may have noticed, that cat also holds a degree in string theorey :D

Flag Post

I almost died. Finally an interview with our favorite Z!

Nice job! :D

Flag Post

Most cats don’t get very far in string theory…on account of the playing and chewing of string. So that’s quite a feat.

Flag Post

Very good, best interview in a long time. (like, after mine.)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Vorpal_Steak:

Most cats don’t get very far in string theory…on account of the playing and chewing of string. So that’s quite a feat.

So true…. All practical/applied :D

Flag Post

Awesome interview! I’m very happy to see that mods and admins are still being interviewed.

Flag Post

An interview with Zshadow?!

Flag Post

i want personality profile too.

Flag Post

Nice interview. Good movie(s) choice.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

Be a mod or admin.

However, that’s impossible. So, sorry.

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:
Originally posted by Rolby:

Be a mod or admin.

However, that’s impossible. So, sorry.

There are other individuals out there who are doing profiles. You might hit up JesseM8H or eProdigy as they have been doing quite a few. I am usually crunched for time (and notoriously lazy), which is why I only eke out one every couple of weeks.

Flag Post

tl
dr

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moshdef:

I don’t know why, but I can’t stop watching this. I’m not even sure what’s going on.

Flag Post

I’ll take some fried chicken!

Flag Post

To be quite honest, I was not expecting that question. Nor was I expecting the typo in my name.

Nice interview, these are always fun to read through.

Flag Post

ZShadow is a surprisingly decent username choice for a young kid. I’m impressed.

Flag Post

XD man this was funny… This one time at band cam- killed me right there.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:

To be quite honest, I was not expecting that question. Nor was I expecting the typo in my name.

Nice interview, these are always fun to read through.

Neither was I! I blame ghosts for the typo.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Moshdef:

Flag Post

Where has Z been? :( I miss his sense of humor.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

Me too

I miss laughing at his attempts to be funny :>>>>>>>

Flag Post
Originally posted by RollerCROWster:

Me too

I miss laughing at his attempts to be funny :>>>>>>>

So you admit he made you laugh? :)

Flag Post

He’s dying soon :)

Flag Post

He’ll forever be alive in our hearts… and forums. <3