Forums Kongregate

Remnants of Skystone Reunion Weekend NOW ON!! page 3 (locked)

63 posts

Flag Post

Sounds great Jana! Thanks for the post! Now all we need is Millibou to provide his music and we should be right to go! Someone else had some music to play RoS by too, I wonder if they are paying attention?
Don’t forget to spruce up your floats people, we might have a few people dropping by!

Flag Post

I’ll be there!!!!

Flag Post

Hey Kai!

Thanks for doing this! I don’t know when I’ll be able to get on it this weekend, Friday I don’t have anything to do till 6 C.S.T and Saturday, I’m completely free from work. But knowing me, I’ll be doing things to where I won’t be able to get on :/

I’ll do my best! Thanks again! ;)

Flag Post

would be nice but doubt I will be there so have fun ppl!

Flag Post

I can’t even remember the kind of stuff I had in my float (I think I just had some trophies, nothing special though), that’ll be interesting to go back to after so long. Also, definitely the co-op stuff, since I remember having lots of fun with that back when I played so long ago.

Flag Post

I won’t be able to be there on Saturday. Full work day, then straight to the airport and flying through the night. Hope to see you all on Sunday.

Flag Post
Originally posted by saneiac:

I won’t be able to be there on Saturday. Full work day, then straight to the airport and flying through the night. Hope to see you all on Sunday.

You poor thing! Look forward to seeing you Sunday

Flag Post

o_O i am so fcking happy…so…fcking…happy be there the whole duration

Flag Post

Please leave me a message in my float or whisper so we know how many attended the weekend, and so we can let you know about future events!

Flag Post

Count me in!
Great for taking the initiative, hope it will be great ^^’

Flag Post

I’ll come too^^
Almost 6 months since I last played this, and I’m wondering if anything’s changed since then ^^

Flag Post

Just a reminder to people skimming over the threads, the RoS Reunion is on now, and it’s the best time for you to get the badges (especially the medium one) if you don’t have them. Otherwise, you’ll have to wait until next year to have a lot of people to co-op with. :)

Flag Post

A picture from the Reunion!