Forums Kongregate

Remnants of Skystone Reunion Weekend NOW ON!! page 2 (locked)

63 posts

Flag Post

I will also do my best to be there. Attendance will be sporadic, but if a few folks from THE GOOD OL’ DAYS can show up, it’ll be nice.

Flag Post

Why not?

Flag Post

Cant wait, count me in!

Flag Post

Keeping it up there! C:

Flag Post

I didn’t like the game that much, but hope you guys will be having fun. Always nice reviving a community.

Flag Post

I’ll give my best to be there :)

(Actually I’m only trying to bump this thread, y’all know how much I miss good old RoS…)

Flag Post

Keep this thread alive until the D-day so people will remember :)

I am honestly very excited about the re-union

Flag Post

Geez, I almost forgot about this game and how much I played it back in the day..

Flag Post

Would be so awesome if one of the RoS badges was BotD during that period.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ilmapallo:

Would be so awesome if one of the RoS badges was BotD during that period.

This would be great!

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/16-remnants-of-skystone/topics/327285-ros-tournament-kreds-prizes-involved

Everyone, we are hosting a RoS tournament with kred reward. Go to the thread linked above for details.

Flag Post

Count me in!

Flag Post

Count me in too, please! :D
Edit: Just read the other thread, this is more of a ‘sounds good’ rather than a pledge

Flag Post

Up

Flag Post

I made a second profile (Which I’m currently using) so I’ll be a noob once again =D I’ll be there hopefully

Flag Post

I will join for this.

Flag Post

Alright, I’m in.

Flag Post

I’ll be there when I can.

Flag Post

Please make sure you register here:

http://www.kongregate.com/forums/16-remnants-of-skystone/topics/327285-ros-tournament-kreds-prizes-involved

for the co op contest
EIGHT DAYS TO GO!

Flag Post

8 days until the reunion?

Flag Post

Woop woop! I’ll most likely be there

Flag Post

What

Flag Post

Oh dear, I think I’m going to be away that weekend. Sounds like fun, good idea!

Flag Post

Just Do IT!!!!!!

Flag Post

I won’t be participating in the co-opping contest (I am not NG, and know nobody who is), but I am looking forward to seeing everybody this weekend. I’ve been practicing; I’m an Aeronaut and I’ve relearned how to fly and fight!

Sadly, without paying Spreaker some cash (which I’m somewhat reluctant to do), I won’t be able to produce N104 Radio Nidaria shows that run in real time as we play. However, Spreaker has archived all my old shows, and they are playable. I’d suggest that those who would like to hear N104 as we play access my Spreaker channel and select a show. Each runs two to three hours, and should provide a fun musical background.

My schedule this weekend demands that I cannot be on RoS every minute. But when I am there, I can certainly provide links to my past N104 shows, and those who are agreeable can follow the link I post and can all start them on my “Go!” signal. That way, we can play to the same music.

Sound good?

At any rate, I’m looking forward to seeing everybody this weekend, and having some fun. See you soon, all!