Forums Kongregate

Good Times in Kongregate

9 posts

Flag Post

Hello there, if you are reading this, carry on.

We all share great moments be it sadness, happiness or anger on Kongregate. So share your great time in Kongregate on this forum while I tell mine.

So it all began when I did not have my Bowmaster:Prelude hard badge. Thus, as anyone would do, I reported a missing achievement. Less than a day later, I received an email regarding this achievement and that I got it. I decided to thank them and gave them my appreciations. Little did I know that this would happen. The next day I received 50 Kreds due to my appreciation for Kongregate service. I was overjoyed and this is my happiest moment on Kongregate.

Flag Post

So this one time I got a PM and it was all like, “u kan haz a wana 4 m0d?” and I was like “yuh” and tada. It was awesome.

Flag Post

That makes me want to go play Bowmaster: Prelude. ;D

Flag Post

whoa! really really cool, that is freakin awesome. It’s funny I never report missing badges but maybe I should now lol.

Flag Post

Good times indeed. This has happiness, sadness, and anger all rolled into one. Also makes me realize that this image is over three years old now.

Flag Post

Good times for me.. Eggstraordinary of 2008, Uber Universe of 2011, now Possom Lodge, I wish UU could come back, cuz everyone who chatted from 2011 left, :(, btw Kralis isnt a mod anymore.

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

That makes me want to go play Bowmaster: Prelude. ;D

Ohh the addiction of that game.
I remember when I had only one account… BYM caused an influx in them.

Flag Post

I made this because many people said that Kongregate was no longer fun anymore. However if we ever stop and take a look, I’m sure we will find things that is really fun.

Flag Post

1. When I realized there was a forum and forum games. The forum games are fun.

2. When I get my impossible badges. It makes you feel awesome.