Forums Kongregate

random crashes

6 posts

Flag Post

for the last 2 days, i keep getting some sort of error that causes Internet Explorer to restart when i try to load the game. i don’t know if it’s some sort of problem with Kong API, or if something in the advertisements is the problem.

this has happened with many games, no pattern at all. sometimes it will happen the moment the game is loaded, up to 3 times, then the game will work perfectly after that!

this is a recent problem, which has never happened before, and ONLY on Kong!

Flag Post

I would say it’s your fault for using explorer but.. I have been notice crashes myself while using Chrome lately. Maybe it is a coincidence between the two of us or something else. Is anyone else having this problem?

Flag Post

IE9, GC, FF, whatever browser I been using lately, when I go on a game, after it loads, I get disconnected from chat and lose Internet Connection for 5 min and then it gets fixxed after that

Flag Post

it just happened in mid-game: “a problem caused internet explorer to stop working correctly” and the window closed! i suspect an advertisement is doing something it shouldn’t…

Flag Post

It happened to me twice right before I got a badge and ended up having to redo the whole two hours to get the badges again. It’s pretty annoying and upsetting, I’d just like to know why it would do such a thing.

Flag Post

I can tell from my oown experience that when Flash player crashes, my entire internet browsers restarts itself
So I would go and look the heart of the problem from the Flash player

Try updating it and re-installing it
Oh, and please, you got to use some other browser than IE

EDIT:
Derp. It’s apparently Kongregate only related problem so Flash might not be the weak link here