Forums Kongregate

A New Tourney: The Legend's Tourney

4 posts

Flag Post

Alright, me and another established colleague of mine, a LVL 87 player named ajinferno, have been collaborating and mulling over a fresh, new, exciting idea: The Legend’s Tourney. As alluded to, this will be a sealed using Legendaries from past and present, BUT, it’s ALL LEGENDS!!! This could be the amazing solution to a thought of most Tyrant players that goes something like, “I wonder how well Herc’s swipe would go well with Nephele’s weaken and enfeeble?!?” or, “What would it be like to marry Silver Edge’s Siege with Kezerus of Blades’ Augment, along with that augmented strike?!?!” It would be a breakthrough idea for a monotonous atmosphere it can be to play the game. It would be like mixture of sealed and standard, and you could compete against others with tons of OP concoctions, and otherworldly possibilities. You would use 10 wbs for 2 Hour runs, and 15 for 24 hour runs. You would only have the choice of joining, as keeping all the cards would be criminal as hell for fat & heavy wbers. You get to work with 4 packs from the Legendary card pool, and upon request from the CPU, you can pick your one commander of your very own to use since there are no Legendary commanders. Now, as for percentile rankers at the end, you would get escalating wbs and gold payout. For participating, you just get 3 wb back. For 50-25%, you would get gold and about 10-15 wbs back, plus a rare new to your cardpool. For 10%, you get more gold, wbs, and 1 unique rare, but for 5%, you get the 10% prizes + two unique rares. Now, you get to the 1% and above, and something special happens. You get shitloads of gold, lots of wbs, AND, you get to KEEP 1 KEEP LEGENDARY from your cardpool that you fancy. That’s right folks, you get to all that lute, and you get 1 Legendary for keeps! And, if you get 1st place, then not only do you get to keep one Legendary, but you get the Excellent/ Freaky Excellent rewards Legends + another Legend as a reward. I don’t know if the Devs would allow for all this goodness, but me and afinferno think it would worth the try. You’re all free to discuss as you please, and let’s hope this gets passed :).

Flag Post

This would be a better place to post this thread.

Flag Post

par·a·graph (pr-grf)
n.
1. A distinct division of written or printed matter that begins on a new, usually indented line, consists of one or more sentences, and typically deals with a single thought or topic or quotes one speaker’s continuous words.
2. A mark ( ¶ ) used to indicate where a new paragraph should begin or to serve as a reference mark.
3. A brief article, notice, or announcement, as in a newspaper.
tr.v. par·a·graphed, par·a·graph·ing, par·a·graphs
To divide or arrange into paragraphs.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Ericzander:

par·a·graph (pr-grf)
n.
1. A distinct division of written or printed matter that begins on a new, usually indented line, consists of one or more sentences, and typically deals with a single thought or topic or quotes one speaker’s continuous words.
2. A mark ( ¶ ) used to indicate where a new paragraph should begin or to serve as a reference mark.
3. A brief article, notice, or announcement, as in a newspaper.
tr.v. par·a·graphed, par·a·graph·ing, par·a·graphs
To divide or arrange into paragraphs.

lol