Forums Kongregate

Synecdoche, Kongregate [Tournament] Fin. Winner is BestMte page 30

1498 posts

Flag Post

WTF 1% AWAY FROM 90 THIS IS UNFAIR NO, And yeah, probably my second and last score for game.

Flag Post

Flag Post

http://i.imgur.com/1kQnrnC.png

EDIT:

And Labyrinthians, notice that the Labyrinth isn’t only for you to get points for yourself/your team, but also to take them from other people/teams.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Can’t beat Colourshift. :(

Flag Post

Will break 100 later today.

photo d9f59052-4854-47e3-a69c-97b084c0085d_zps933ccc41.jpg

Flag Post

Song of the day
Black Hearted Love by PJ Harvey (and John Parish. Probably should have mentioned that, but whatever) from the album A Woman A Man Walked By. Album’s not that good, but this song’s the best thing PJ Harvey’s done since Stories from the City, Stories from the Sea.
Clue explanation: well, the middle of the word ‘love’ is black. Pretty obvious.

Correct answers were received from:
Team Teletubbies
Team DOOOOOM
Team WAMMER
Team X
White Tigers
Super Mortal Enemies

Clue for tomorrow’s song is: "Not “it” e.g, backwards" You have 24 hoursish.

Flag Post

Video shall be provided to those who ask. Only after the round, of course.

http://puu.sh/2jhDV
EDIT: Weird, my pics are working again.
Coptra part 1
Coptra part 2
Coptra is absurd. once you get past ~100-110, your scores spikes like crazy if you get a single bomb. You kill like 10 dudes, and can get 2 or 3 more bombs.

Flag Post

I AM NOT DONE.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Flag Post

I’m so bad.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Here’s an improved set of scores from me. I probably won’t do much more with Colorshift, but I’m having fun with Coptra. :3

Flag Post

Slight improvement on colorshift, got a better time after but forgot to take a screenshot.

Flag Post

Announcement

Turns out another game is broken, this time it’s Confusebox 2, which was supposed to be redemption game #2. You can actually play and complete a game just fine, and your score will even submit to the Kongregate api. Problem is that right after you finish any game, flash crashes. Not sure why. I’m making an executive decision to change the second redemption game to Bloody Fun Day.

Oh, and although you’re welcome to start practicing the redemption games now (Touch the Stars is the other Redemption game so far), your score only counts if you get the score in redemption week.

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure I can do better but in case I spend all my time playing MaX.

Flag Post

Edit: Small update.

Flag Post

Eh, no more time tonight. Too bad…
But, after all,
it’s just a competition composed of virtual games and
binary code and none of this aside from the people at their
machines is actually real.

now I feel better about myself =w=

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nemiflora:

the people at their machines is actually real.

You sure about that?

Flag Post

Can we switch colourshift with this game? Played each level individually about 3 times, started the full game mode once, then this happened.

Perfect on everything except accuracy (87%) and coordination (~94%, don’t remember for sure).

Flag Post

Blarg.

Flag Post

Double-posting, but I improved.