Synecdoche, Kongregate [Tournament] Fin. Winner is BestMte page 34

1498 posts

Flag Post
- archer9
- itsmeisa
- minkymo
- travman301
- racefan12
You are playing Solipskier and going for the highest score.

NOOOOOOOOO

WHY NOT MEH D:

Flag Post
Originally posted by hamuka:
- archer9
- itsmeisa
- minkymo
- travman301
- racefan12
You are playing Solipskier and going for the highest score.

NOOOOOOOOO

WHY NOT MEH D:

Because you didn’t move? You had two whole days to move to a different square, all you had to do was tell me…

Originally posted by LethalMutiny:

“You are playing Bloody Fun Day and aiming for the highest hedged score in hard mode. Screenshots like this, with the endgame screen, and name in the high scrores:”

Good job with that one, Lou. :p

Oops. Fixed. I was distracted by the broken kong api, which now appears to be fixed, so another

Announcement

Kong api is now working again, so please include the kong high scores where necessary (i.e. everything except ratmaze 2)

Flag Post

A score.

Flag Post

This game is going to give me motion sickness if I play it again.

Flag Post

Should get bonus points for how many lives you have left at the end.
 photo vector139k_zps405f6c1e.png

photo vector1398k_zps3af8c1c1.png

Flag Post

K here’s one in case I never have the chance to post or whatever
Rogue Soul

Flag Post

photo vector141k_zpsea3bc1d5.png

Perfection minus ending because experimented. And Maist: I will get a perfect run today on video. I will make it public today if you make a Ratmaze 64k+ run video public today.
 photo vector14182_zps9aaf8453.png

Flag Post

And Maist: I will get a perfect run today on video. I will make it public today if you make a Ratmaze 64k+ run video public today.

No thanks :) I don’t really need to be able to make the jump.

Flag Post

Flag Post

…why the remix? There’s a score cap, the game gets boring fast, and it’s a bit memory based. And there’s that really dumb jump at the end. The original would be a much better choice.

Flag Post

I think VRR’s fine. Original’s been used before, and also is now vulnerable to pause abuse because they removed the 250-point-or-whatever penalty. Otherwise that would have been the backup. VRR’s only being used in the first place because the high scores for Future Runner are broken. The other decent horizontal scrollers are currently being used in the Labyrinth (I would have used Rogue Soul here, but it only submits your best all-time which would still have been OK if certain people didn’t already have ridiculous scores). So currently the backup game is a certain game beginning with the letter ‘C’. Discuss.

Flag Post

I still don’t see how you can pause abuse Vector Runner.

Also, I honestly think that certain game starting with a C would be more tolerable than VRR.

Flag Post

This game is fucking hard to perfect. Trust me. This game should in no fashion be changed it’s fine. Better tourney game than coptra and that wasn’t even discussed imo.
 photo vector14197nodeaths_zps9fcb214b.png

Flag Post

ohai

Wanted something over 100 million but meh.

Flag Post

Flag Post

To those of you in the Labyrinth on a green tile, here is your score to beat:

Flag Post

My high scores tab simply isn’t loading today, so here’s two pics.

Flag Post

photo solipskier_zps8d8c5dc4.png

93mil in 1:45 oh yeah

Edit: I got cho’ numbah race.

photo solipskier2_zpse351d7dc.png

Flag Post

I made a map, and yet I still don’t know how you score so high. Probably need to stop failing at the bonus balls.

Flag Post
Originally posted by travman301:

Oh yeah?

Announcement

It’s surprise time, people. Today’s surprise is in the form of a game. I can just that tell you players not in the Labyrinth are jealous of those who are, because they have so many more games to play. So you get a bonus game:
Vector Runner

The idea here is that Game 2 for this round is actually 2 games, Vector Runner Remix, AND Vector Runner (original). We will call the combined game ‘Vector Runner Combo’. This is mainly because Vector Runner Remix sort of has a capped score. You are totally welcome to skip both of these games, and just play Game 1 (Ratmaze 2) & Game 3 (TBA). So how will your Vector Runner Combo score be calculated? It will be your Vector Runner (original) score divided by the rank of your Vector Runner Remix score. So, if you score 50k in Vector Runner, and you have the second best Vector Runner Remix Score, your combined score is 50,000/2 = 25k. Obviously this means that the emphasis is still on the Vector Runner Remix score.

Remember Labyrinthians, that you only have 22 more hours to get your Run! scores in, and then you have 24 hours to move for the Bullets round. Feel free to pm me your move early if it’s more convenient, the games for the Bullet round are in the spreasheet

Flag Post

If this turns into Tower of Greed all over again I’m going to be pissed.
 photo vectorrunner65k_zps25e7c469.png

Actually I was just educated that it gets faster and faster every cycle — I approve :)
 photo vectorrunner90k_zps3b542cf8.png

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:
Originally posted by travman301:

Oh yeah?

…hax. :(

Flag Post

Edit

Flag Post

Flag Post

http://imageshack.us/a/img850/5655/vectorrunnerremix13431.png