Forums Kongregate

Where are unity games cookies located?

6 posts

Flag Post

I need to erase the cookies from a game Called " save toshi". The thing is I used too many hints and I’m not able to get the hard badge, there is no reset data button and I tried to contact the developer. It doesn’t matter if I change browser, the game file keeps loading. I would like to know how can I erase these cookies without erasing the rest of the cookies stored. So if you could tell me where do I find it I would be very grateful. Thank you beforehand.

Flag Post

Unity saves are stored in %APPDATA%\Roaming\Unity\WebPlayerPrefs\chat_2ekongregate_2ecom, assuming a Windows machine — see one of the threads for where Flash cookies are located for other cases. I would guess that given that Save Toshi’s ID is 102682, that would mean that prefgamez-0010-2682-live-web_2eunity3d.upp is the file for Save Toshi (but for obvious reasons, I’d recommend that you don’t just delete it — try moving it out of the folder first and see what happens).

Flag Post

I have tried to open that folder. I am using windows 7 right now, sorry I forgot to tell. The thing is there is no folder after roaming, they just show: Microsoft, Macromedia and Media Center Programms. I also tried pressing enter but it isn’t working either. Thank you for your help and interest though :)

Flag Post

Are you sure you opened your user files and not the default user files?
The path should be something like
C:\Users\RaidenxDrizzt\AppData\Roaming\Unity\WebPlayerPrefs\chat_2ekongregate_2ecom
and not C:\Users\Default\AppData\Roaming\…

Flag Post

Thank you, now it worked! Sorry for my ignorance I didn’t know this. Thank you both :D

Flag Post

Don’t forget to check “Show Hidden Folders” in Windows Explorer.