Forums Kongregate

New backend update - please post issues here! page 11 (locked)

263 posts

Flag Post

Another bug!

Try going to the URL, the page is blank. You can also go to the next page.
Browser: Google Chrome – 25.0.1364.97
Flash Player: 11.6.602.171
URL: http://www.kongregate.com/forums/1-kongregate/topics/327516-new-backend-update-please-post-issues-here?page=11#posts-6893929

Flag Post

another bug: adblock crashes my kong.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

What browser do you use and what adblocker are you using?
Anyway, this will not be resolved. By using an adblocker on this site you effectively don’t generate income for Kongregate.
That’s bad, mmkay?

Flag Post

This is a feature, not a bug lol

Flag Post

Whether or not you’re telling the truth, it doesn’t matter. Websites don’t have to (and in most cases can’t) cater towards third-party add-ons, as they’re just that, third-party. If something stops working, it’s up to the add-on’s developer to fix it. If it’s ABP or some of the Better Kongregate features, it makes no difference, they’re not supported by the site officially, so anything that happens as a result of them is not regarded as a major issue.

Flag Post

I cannot click the “All time” thing. I think it is a broken link.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxLittle_StarxX:

[Image]

It’s been like that for as long as I can remember those links existing, and you can always access that you going to the leaders link under the achievements tab.

Flag Post

Kongai is having issues with the deck editing, creating, or deletion. I get an error screen that says “Error: 2”

Flag Post

Not sure if double posting is going to get someone angry, but Kongai doesn’t allow for the creation of new decks or access to the catalog now

Flag Post

Kongai is totally broken. You can’t build new decks or purchase cards, this saddens me because I was excited to see new card challenges.

Flag Post
Originally posted by XxLittle_StarxX:

Thanks for letting us know. We have bugged this issue with our developers

Flag Post

Thanks for letting us know about the Kongai issue. We have bugged this with our developers and hope to get out a fix shortly.

Flag Post

Thanks everyone for submitting your bugs to us. We have bugged all your issues that we can reproduce with our developers and are hoping to get fixes out soon. As of now we’re going to lock this thread as it’s getting a bit long and we would prefer you make new threads for bugs so we can get to them sooner. If you find any other issues, feel free to email support or create a new thread of your issues.