Forums Kongregate

New Kongregate Version: New Search Results Page page 2

32 posts

Flag Post

In chat we were talking about max room numbers, and I remembered a thread that had some screenshots and searched for it. I’d forgotten about the update.
I looked for this thread and couldn’t find it either, because it was back so many pages.
The only way I finally found it, was remembering that Rolby posted in the thread and reading 3 pages of his shitposts until I found it.
I’ll be glad when there is, once again, a better way to search.

Flag Post

When are you adding forum search?It’s been fifteen days.

Flag Post

It’ll probably be within the next few months. As someone else said, this was probably in the works for a while, which is why it was released now, but the main focus for developer resources is bug hunting.

Flag Post

Are there any ways to search for forum threads right now? There are some old threads I’m trying to find, but all I get are games.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blood_Shadow:

Are there any ways to search for forum threads right now? There are some old threads I’m trying to find, but all I get are games.

Well, you could always google “whatever you want to find site:kongregate.com/forums(/possibly the forum number if you know in which forum it is in)”.

Flag Post

We are currently working on forum search now. I know it’s been a couple of weeks since we rolled out new search, but we are also working on other features that we think you’ll all enjoy

Flag Post

before you do into kongregate search the page in the search engine, then favorite th pages you need