Forums Kongregate

Throne of Swords will be back ?

9 posts

Flag Post

Its 4th day and noone said anything in coments or game forum. Will Throne of Swords be back on Kongregate ? I am playing currently on FaceBook and since today game is back and working “fine” there is no save data from game that was put on Kongregate but i started to build new kingdom but nevermind about this i am just waiting for anwser.
Sorry for my bad english ;p

Flag Post

Hi Everyone,

I’ve spoken with the developer about the problem. They’re aware of the issue and they’re working on a fix. They should have an update for everyone soon. It’s definitely coming back. Thanks for your patience.

Flag Post

Its nice too hear that :)

Flag Post

that’s good news.

Flag Post

Game is online again but many players left. I guess if this “maintenance” was properly announced it would not have happened

Flag Post

if it was online again it wasnt for long, Ive been checking several times a day and nothing… I just want to log in and get something building, but I doubt I will ever play the game fully again, and of course no money. At this point maybe its better if it just went away.

Flag Post

Hi i just signen in i am know as Strongbow in Tos and play for at least a year now
In comparison whit many others i stil can login to version 1.8 i have had some bugs to but always was able to login
I am logged in ride now as we speak
What ever you do dont remove your app before you are shure that you can instal a otherone it seems its no longer availible in the app store from itunes in my regio , according to itunes
I am using a ipad 2 / 3 G
In the Netherlands
I have heard from friends all over the world there are login problems but almost all my friends are stil playing and just a few who cant play
I off them wasnt able for a long time to login but nqow she can again so dont give up a nice game and keep on trying to login
I hope the developers can fix the pr and get a good app ready soon

Flag Post

If you’re having in-game issues, you need to contact the developer. To do so, go to the game page, click the “Report bug” button and fill out the report.

Flag Post

Your right,so i have done so,i just wanted you all to know the game is not dead,but it looks there is a bug witch gives the inlog problems.
If i hear a solution from 6 waves i will post it here to.
Hi i have sent this request to 6waves games support i hope they have a solution.when they do i let you know. Your request has been received and is being reviewed by our support staff. http://6wmobile.zendesk. Hello, Can you give a link where my friends can login again. It seems many people cant log in ,and there are some who deleted there app in order to reinstall hoping the could log in again. But we cant find a link on the internet and it looks itunes das not have the app enymore. Regards from Holland