sugestão

5 posts

Flag Post

eu queria q vcs botassem um jogo q nois ganhavamos kreds ou coisa paraceda

Flag Post

Olá,
Atualmente, existe uma maneira de obter Kreds livres para ver um vídeo:
Click here
Na verdade, tentativas de falar Inglês nestes fóruns, eu tive que usar um tradutor.
English:
Hello,
Currently there is a way to get free kreds from seeing a video:
Try to speak English in these forums, I had to use a translator.

Flag Post

i think maybe it’s time for Kong to start to cater to all around the world and not just English speakers, maybe open up some kind of international forums thread in the near future!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thorock:

i think maybe it’s time for Kong to start to cater to all around the world and not just English speakers, maybe open up some kind of international forums thread in the near future!

I think that idea has been tossed around before, but the main concern was that they just wouldn’t be active enough (I really don’t see nearly enough people posting in other languages who can’t at least use a translator to try English, so I’d question the activity levels), or they’d just be too cluttered (since I’d assume it’d basically just be a single forum for each language, not a main one, Tech Support one, and so on). Then forum moderation comes into question, since there’s already a lack of chat mods for other languages, I’m sure it’d be even harder to find forum mods for most of them.

It is an English-based site, after all, if I went to a Japanese site I wouldn’t expect for them to cater to me simply because I don’t speak their main language, so I don’t think it’s a huge concern.

Flag Post
Originally posted by SumGato:
tentativas de

*tente

There are already international chat rooms. For the current public, it’s very enough for them I think.