Forums Kongregate

Chat Scripts page 3

91 posts

Flag Post

/toggleseconds Toggles the seconds of the time stamp on or off.

UG, thank you so much. =D

Is there a way to remove words or people from being highlighted without resetting?

Flag Post

Thanks a bunch, UGly.

Flag Post

Well sad to say that these don’t work anymore for me, they worked fine when installing them yesterday but today they no longer work.

Flag Post

Did you use UG’s script? If so, it should still work if you’re installing it properly.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 4rkain3:

Did you use UG’s script? If so, it should still work if you’re installing it properly.

Yes, these are UG’s scripts and it turns out that they for some reason do not work on a multiplayer game tab (at least on Anti-idle’s).

Flag Post

Which do not work?

Flag Post

I’ve updated the script to include

• Kongrelink
  • Chat PM Notifier (now you get chimes when afk and PMed + page title is changed)
  • Chat Resizer (default disabled)

Same download links work.
Download on Userscripts
Download on my site

Flag Post

I would like to tell the world that UG is the most wonderful person ever for tackling the chat resizer script. This script made my day better and has much improved my sanity.

Flag Post

UG, you are a lifesaver. PM Notifier and Line Highlighting are two of the main scripts I loved together, since it makes foruming a lot easier with chat in another tab (so I can tell when I’m being talked to easier). Also KongreLink is something that I was not fond of losing, glad that’s now in the mix. I guess I’ll be sticking with the in-chat timestamps since the mouseover ones are being troublesome, though I did like them a lot more (especially since they had the chat whisper button on them).

Flag Post

Thank you, UG! The Userscript-to-Extension extension I have for Opera makes it so I just have to convert it and then drag it over to Opera. It automatically updates it. Thereby making it even more amazing. It works perfectly (except for Username-Completion, but I wouldn’t be entirely likely to use that anyway).

You are even more awesomerester for this. <3

Flag Post

Flag Post

Chat Full Profile Linker and Fullscreen Chat are working too. ;)

EDIT: Weird, Full Profile Linker doesn’t work after installing Kongrgate One

Flag Post

Excuse my stupidity but how do I activate the chat resizer in UG’s script? I’m using Chrome if that changes anything.

Flag Post

You can go to any profile and enable/disable scripts on the right side of the profile below the friends/achievements/badges modules.

Flag Post

Ooh. Now that I look closer you mentioned that in the previous page. Thanks a lot for the script and sorry for my reading skills.

Flag Post

All hail UG for adding the Chime.

Now, if someone (hint hint) who is smarter than I (flattery) could recode/fix Roomwatch, you win all of my accumulated Internets.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:

Kongregate One for Greasemonkey

This script requires DOM Storage enabled to work otherwise it doesnt load!

The DOM Storage comes enabled by default in every browser but can be easily changed by an addon and you will never notice it, this is what happened to me thanks to a Cookie Manager addon for Firefox.
More info on what is DOM Storage and how to enable/disable here: DOM Storage.

Flag Post

Okay, so. There was a script I had before the chat went crazy the last time. Problem is, I can’t find it on Userscripts to redownload it. Any chance you could find and/or code it and put it in Kongregate One? Here’s how it worked.

Command: /reload game, /reload g
Action: These commands would refresh the game only, leaving the chat and the rest of the page untouched. Handy for a lot of games in case you need to get back to the main menu quickly or something.

Command: /reload chat, /reload c
Action: As above, this would basically refresh the chat, leaving the rest of the page as it was. I…don’t really see the use for this? At all? But hey, maybe someone likes it. Who knows.

Command: /reload, /reload all
Action: Refreshes the page. Just like F5 and Ctrl+R. Marginally more useful than /reload chat if your function keys are buried under an Fn key, you don’t want to use your mouse, and you don’t want to use two fingers, I guess?

I’d mainly just like that first command in. If you added that, I’d appreciate it 5ever. :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by aturtledoesbite:

Okay, so. There was a script I had before the chat went crazy the last time. Problem is, I can’t find it on Userscripts to redownload it. Any chance you could find and/or code it and put it in Kongregate One?

I’m assuming it’s the ReloadCommands script, I haven’t tried reinstalling it yet to see if it still works/is compatible with KongOne, though.

Flag Post

ReloadCommands

Edit: Gawdamn ninjas! >.<

Flag Post

And Fullscreen Chat, please! And maybe Full Profile Linker, but it isn’t working with KongOne, so little change in code is requiring.

Flag Post
Originally posted by 123aaa789:
Originally posted by aturtledoesbite:

Okay, so. There was a script I had before the chat went crazy the last time. Problem is, I can’t find it on Userscripts to redownload it. Any chance you could find and/or code it and put it in Kongregate One?

I’m assuming it’s the ReloadCommands script, I haven’t tried reinstalling it yet to see if it still works/is compatible with KongOne, though.

That’s the one, yeah. Thanks. I’ll just install it while I wait for UG to decide whether or not to put it in.

Flag Post

Hey, I’m using the last version of Better Kong, and some of my scripts started working again suddenly.

Flag Post

Just wanted to sum up the features of this script (Kongregate One by UnknownGuardian)

in one post:

/r – Chat Reply-command – After receiving a whisper, you can type /r and it replaces it with /w {user who last whispered you}

/hl (or /highlight) followed by a list of words (separated by spaces) makes the script highlight every message that contains one of those words. Note that you don’t have to retype the list after refreshing – it gets saved! (At least if you’re using Firefox)

/hlcolor followed by a valid hex-color (without the leading #, so an example would be /hlcolor 00FF00) changes the color which the script uses to highlight messages to that color (Gets saved, too)

/hluser followed by a list of usernames highlights all messages by those users – including whispers.

/hlfriends toggles highlighting messages sent by your friends. If activated, your friend’s names will show up highlighted (by default green) in chat messages.

/hlmods toggles highlighting the names of mods in chat. When activated, mods names appear orange by default, the color can be changed with /modcolor.

/hlpriority toggles the priority of /hlmods and /hlfriends. By default, users who are both mods and your friends will be highlighted in the friend-color when activating /hlmods and /hlfriends. Use /hlpriority to make them appear in the mod-color instead.

/whispercolor works similar to /hlcolor, but changes the color of whispers you send/receive.

/friendcolor changes the color of friends’ names in chat.

/modcolor changes the color of mod-names in chat.

/hllist lists the current settings.

/hlreset resets all preferences to their default values.

/toggleseconds toggles the seconds of the time stamp on/off.

/hlchime toggles the chime on/off.

Chat Timestamp – adds a timestamp to chat before each chat message.

Chat Line Highlighting – Colors messages green if they contain words you set to highlighted. Colors both friends and mods.

Chat Reply-command – After receiving a whisper, you can type /r and it replaces it with /w {user who last whispered you}

Chat Username-completion – Typing in the first few characters of a username, then pressing Tab automagically completes the username.

Chat Character Limit – Makes you only able to type in max message length amount (250) of characters (so no messages will be cutoff).

You can go to any profile and enable/disable scripts on the right side of the profile below the friends/achievements/badges modules.

Same download links work:
Download on Userscripts
Download on UG’s site

Flag Post

OK, my BetterKong is back to not working anymore with the Firefox v.22.0. How about you guys using UG’s Script?