Forums Kongregate

Chat Scripts page 4

86 posts

Flag Post

I had to switch to UG’s script because Kongrelink stopped working by itself… It was weird. UG’s script is very handy, the transition from multiple scripts to just one was seamless. Thanks UG!

Flag Post
Originally posted by JKuang:

I had to switch to UG’s script because Kongrelink stopped working by itself… It was weird. UG’s script is very handy, the transition from multiple scripts to just one was seamless. Thanks UG!

So, it still works with the new version of FF?

Flag Post

I see no reason why it shouldn’t so I believe that it does.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thorock:

I see no reason why it shouldn’t so I believe that it does.

My thing is, the Last version of BetterKong was working perfectly once again until the new FF came out, at which point all the scripts stopped working again. I’m asking if UG’s script was similarly affected.

Flag Post

Flag Post

PM notifier (UG’s compilation script) makes the favicon flash indefinitely now.

Flag Post
Originally posted by JKuang:

PM notifier (UG’s compilation script) makes the favicon flash indefinitely now.

I’m not seeing that; If I’m on another tab I see it flash and show the number, but once I go back to the tab it stops flashing and the number disappears (like it should). Running Firefox 23.0.1, if it makes a difference.

Flag Post

Favicon flashing? Is that intended in the original script? I don’t think I’ve ever seen the favicon flash (or change for that matter).

It’s not my fault! I don’t know what half the scripts I add do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:

Favicon flashing? Is that intended in the original script? I don’t think I’ve ever seen the favicon flash (or change for that matter).

It’s not my fault! I don’t know what half the scripts I add do.

From the script’s description: “Blinks the favicon, plays a chime and prepends an unread count when the chat window loses focus and you receive PMs.” As far as I’ve been able to see it’s still working properly for me, though.

Flag Post

fix, pls :|
http://userscripts.org/scripts/show/56432

Flag Post

There are more scripts that are not working. :c