Forums Kongregate

why kongregate should have a christian chat room page 2 (locked)

50 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Fyrefox:

This isn’t a good idea. Basically Kongregate is for games. Stick to the Serious Discussion forums.

By that logic, there shouldn’t be chat rooms at all.

Flag Post
Originally posted by uuu2:

I told and explained to you why this is a bad idea 5 times…

Yes, same here. :/

Flag Post
Originally posted by C0ldSun:
Originally posted by uuu2:

I told and explained to you why this is a bad idea 5 times…

Yes, same here. :/

It’s not a bad idea if you have faith. You just have blindly accept that it’s a good idea and have faith.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Funnykidsc:
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

He never said it was for spreading His word. Maybe it’s so that they can discuss their Christian beliefs.

He did. :)

Originally posted by nmpaq24:

i like god and i want his word spread

ok then i want to discuss about god

Flag Post

wow 2 pages already that was quick

Flag Post

1. Trolls
2. A public chatroom isn’t the best place to talk about serious/polemic themes. Use the Serious Discussion forum.
3. Due to religion equalty, fairness that stuff, there would be needed to create a chatroom for each religion
4. Trolls

Making a private room is the only way.

Flag Post

I should have an Atheist chat room.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Hamsters_R_Boss:

That makes no sense. It’s like teaching you how to believe in nothing, but whatever.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

That makes no sense. It’s like teaching you how to believe in nothing, but whatever.

It would be a chatroom where like minded people could get together and discuss what they do and don’t believe in.

Anyway, I’m against all chatrooms based on religion, etc. If you end up making chatrooms based on religion, I’d highly suggest an investment in a number of mods to patrol those chatrooms…

Flag Post

People and religion…
Troll nests ahead cap’n !

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Atari_Kid:

It would be a chatroom where like minded people could get together and discuss what they do and don’t believe in.

Anyway, I’m against all chatrooms based on religion, etc. If you end up making chatrooms based on religion, I’d highly suggest an investment in a number of mods to patrol those chatrooms…

Flag Post

If you think a Christian-specific room isn’t going to be trolled by non-Christians, go visit Role Playing – Serious and Role Playing #1 for awhile to learn how much role playing is actually done in those rooms years after troll groups pretty much eliminated role playing for most of the community. The ones that do are typically trolls to some extent, completely new or are super patient.

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator

Flag Post

Well all the points have been made but let me list the reasons why that room shouldn’t be made.
1. Who cares if your christian? Mingle and talk to other people, if you all agree on something, its not much of a conversation. (Im not saying to start a argument)
2. Troll would go to that room and do nothing but bitch why god isnt real.
3. If we made a room for christian’s then we would have to make a room for ever other religion. This would divide kong into little bands of people that would always fight.
4. Theres alot more but everyone else has seemed to cover them enough

Flag Post

For some reason I got an extra little laugh over the fact that the thread about the Arabic chat room got locked and this one did not.

Also, I’m getting a laugh out of the thought of there being an atheist chat room and Christians coming to troll it.

Flag Post

Doesn’t sound like a great idea to me, but at the same time, if people wish to discuss something which is usually dismissed by others (mostly due to the fact there are many Atheists on this site as well), then it would be good to allow them to segregate their own conversations.

At the same time, you may find it drawing in all the wrong attention.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Atari_Kid:

if there is an atheist chat room they can disscuss why they dont belive in god

Flag Post

yea but if christians get room, we muslims deserve a room too.

Flag Post

then ask the kongregate staff

Flag Post

OP states he wants a forum to “spread his word”

This isn’t a recruiting station for your religion, it’s a gaming forum. Keep them seperate please.

Flag Post

For all the reasons already stated before I saw this, the only way a religious chat room should be possible is if you got K+ and made it yourself.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Shanedude:

OP states he wants a forum to “spread his word”

This isn’t a recruiting station for your religion, it’s a gaming forum. Keep them seperate please.

this is a kongregate forum its not in the gaming part

Flag Post

This isn’t the place to “spread the word” regardless.

Flag Post

sure it is

Flag Post

Okay, I think it’s finally an appropriate time to post this image.