Forums Kongregate

Kongregate Explored Trophy? page 3

111 posts

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tanoto:

it hasn’t apperared in mine, it’s appeared in full profile right?

As was said earlier in the thread, it’s going to take time to go through every old account, and since they’re doing it in order you’re going to have to wait until over 8 million others have been checked.

Flag Post

That task is still going through the databases, last I checked.

When you get it, you’ll see a banner at the top of your profile page (it’ll stay there for 24 hours).

Flag Post

Got mine. Thanks guys!

Flag Post

thanks kong!!

Flag Post

Got it a few hours ago, awesome :D

Flag Post

gratz to you all!

Flag Post

I wonder why I haven’t obtained that thingy yet…

Flag Post

A friend of mine (Piper47) gotten it and she joined at May 30, why is mine still not here? ,
I wonder what I’ll do to that Kreds…

Flag Post
Originally posted by F22FA18FX14:

A friend of mine (Piper47) gotten it and she joined at May 30, why is mine still not here? ,
I wonder what I’ll do to that Kreds…

It was released to new users first (I can’t recall the exact threshold date though), so she would have just gotten it when it was in the initial phase. Your account is older, though, so you have to wait until yours comes up in the ID order (your ID is 9,364,804, not sure where they’ve gotten to exactly, but you’ll be in the later time period).

Flag Post

That’s too bad. How long before it reaches me?

Flag Post
Originally posted by F22FA18FX14:

That’s too bad. How long before it reaches me?

My account is in the 5,000,000 range, and I haven’t received it yet. If you are in the 9,000,000 range, it will be awhile…

Flag Post

I got mine 10 hours ago, early 5m range.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Gremlion:

I got mine 10 hours ago, early 5m range.

I just got mine. Thanks, Kong!

I’m late 5 million range…so approximately 16 or so hours to get through a million.

Flag Post

got mine, thx for the free kreds!

Flag Post

When could i get this and can someone post screenshot of how it looks like.

Flag Post

Got it just about an hour ago. Now I have 20 kreds, and now I have enough so that I can actually buy something with them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by betterplayer:

Got it just about an hour ago. Now I have 20 kreds, and now I have enough so that I can actually buy something with them.

good luck and have fun, i have 70 and have no clue what to spend on!

Flag Post

Just received my free 10 kreds thank you.

Flag Post

How come I still haven’t got it? Apparently my user number (or whatever it’s called) is 1,666,358. So by now I should have it, shouldn’t I?

Flag Post

I’ve completed 7 tasks and didn’t get any reward and I also don’t see a progress bar on my profile. My number is in the early 7 million range. So it looks like I was left out, since people with an number higher than 8 million already got it.

Flag Post

Last week I was just playing a game and the award just popped up. It said since I joined eailer that they didn’t want me to miss out.

Flag Post

How come I have no meter/progress bar in my profile telling me how much I’ve completed for the award?

Flag Post

How do I find my user number? :L

Flag Post

There’s a couple different ways.

Go to your full profile, hover over your post count, and look near the bottom of the page.
Go to your full profile, click your post count, and look in the URL.
Find a post of yours in the forums, hover over your post count, and look near the bottom of the page.
Etc. (You get the idea.)

Lastly, your user ID is 2,373,054.

Flag Post

I think you need this thing to get it.
.level up to 2 if new player.
.rate a game
.add a game to favorites.
.comment on a game
.get 2 badges from different games
.add a friend
.Have a fan
.Post a tread for a game.