Round 2

Round 3

Round 4

Redemption!

Round 5

Round 6

Semi Finals

Finals

Hey there! Welcome to the Average Gaming Tournament! May the most mediocre gamer win the grand prize! There will be a prize, to be decided what it actually is though. I am thinking a choice between a PSN card, XBox live points card, or kreds as of now. If you have any other ideas, shoot them to me, cause I'm pretty easy on this.

You do not need your scores verified by the API for the qualifier round, HOWEVER LATER ROUNDS IN THE TOURNAMENT WILL REQUIRE API PROOF OF SCORES, AS WELL AS THE FINALS INCLUDING VIDEO EVIDENCE OF EARNED SCORES

Rounds will be a week long, excluding the qualifier, which will end Saturday, April 20th at 1:00 PM (CST). The rounds will start at a high elimination rate, unless not enough scores are posted, in which case, all players without a score will be eliminated. Please submit raw screenshots, with no editing (beyond cropping out all your adult film tabs). Cheaters and hackers should not be named and shamed in this thread, and instead, the concerns should be addressed to me or braves055. If you are found guilty of cheating, or are asked to get a video of your redonkeyless score (with some lot of leeway) and can't deliver, you will be ejected from the tournament, without passing go, without collecting 200$.

If you find a cheat or exploit in a game being used, please do message me or braves055, and we will address it accordingly.

Alright gamers, good luck, have fun, play safe, dont do drugs, stay in school, and go! Turtle is sexy.

Link to spreadsheet: here.

Flag Post

To qualify for this tournament, you need to be in the top 100 scorers on the qualifying game
Linky

You think you’re tough enough to challenge other average and slight above or below average gamers? Show your mild potential for success or failure by attempting to run or power walk as far as you can in Flood Runner 4!

Flag Post

Wooooo!

Flag Post
Originally posted by Blizzard2000:

Wooooo! Will edit score in.

First non op post hacks, user is now banned from tournament.

Flag Post

I heard the guys that run this tournament are really good looking.

Flag Post
Originally posted by braves055:

I heard the guys that run this tournament are really good looking.

Originally posted by burrito:

If you find a cheat or exploit in a game being used, please do message me or braves055, and we will address it accordingly.

Lol… for all to see =P

Flag Post

Top 100… I hope I’ll manage to get that with this score.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Yay, a contest made for me!

Flag Post

I’m the best.

Flag Post

Can anybody enter?

Flag Post
Originally posted by KageOkamii617:

Can anybody enter?

Yes.

Flag Post

Can anybody enter?

If I knew how to screenshot… :/

Flag Post

I’ll train a bit more, we can upload multiple scores/update scores, right? :3

Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

Can anybody enter?

I just use an application called puush, it has a bunch of shortcuts to automatically take screenshots and upload them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

Can anybody enter?

Press the button on your keyboard that was prt sc. Then go to imgur and ctrl+v. Press upload. C&P the link. Add .png at the end. !’s around it.

should look like this: !www.example.com/GfefgF1.png!

Flag Post

Ugh, I originally had a higher score, as shown on the right, but I was missing screenshot requirements for that one. By the time I noticed, it was too late to take another screenshot. Hopefully, this will get me through; I don’t think I can improve further than that.

Flag Post

Optimizing this game HARD, I think sub-50 is possible.

Also not going to really be trying hard on this one.

Flag Post

Mmm, burrito tournaments.

Flag Post

photo burrito_zps00a9e1e9.png

photo qualifier-1_zpsde4a6fd4.png

Flag Post

I tried. :/

Flag Post

Flag Post

I’m confused, are we suppose to have the highest scores, or lowest scores? ._.

Flag Post

Originally posted by djrockstar:

I’m confused, are we suppose to have the highest scores, or lowest scores? ._.

Highest, everyone is joking around.

Flag Post

Super Hard. Everyone over 100 is obvious hacker/photo editor.

Flag Post

I’m just waiting for Ben_B to break the score counter.