so i thoughts its the redemntion still on

gg wp see ya

Flag Post

Update

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

WHY THE FUUUUUU DID YOU MAKE ME PLAY DOEO AND PUT THE GAME I’M BEST IN IN THE NEXT F*CKING ROUND FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Flag Post

Forgot to post this yesterday

Edit: And just got a better BB score

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Both scores in 50 minutes, first try in both games. No upgrades on FtK.

No, I am not masochistic. I got alerted to the DL when I had an hour of online time left. I would request 48 hour reminders hitherto onwards.

Flag Post

Over 100 billion total.

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

What the fuck the round ends in 2 hours I thought we had a week for every round what the FUCK.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LouWeed:

What the fuck the round ends in 2 hours I thought we had a week for every round what the FUCK.

lololololol
No wonder.

Flag Post

My feelings exactly.

This round should have been longer. Especially, with two games.

Flag Post

I disagree. I like shorter rounds, I just wish I’d known.

Flag Post

Flag Post

This was discussed earlier in the thread. People requested shorter rounds and I took an informal poll.

In other news based on the reactions of people here and the number of game changes, burrito may be going down as worst tourney host in history.

Also, to Adeeb, I wish I was more consistent with my warnings, but with so many people without scores, I hate sending out red zone notifications. I’ll attempt to send them out earlier this time. I’m really sorry guys :(