Forums Kongregate

2345234523452345 (locked)

12 posts

Flag Post

They have zero impact on your gaming experience.

[Edit: You can edit your news feed in your account settings to only display certain items.]

http://www.kongregate.com/accounts/Terence22205/feed_preferences/edit

Flag Post

Then make a new account, only tell the people you want to know, and don’t be active in the community.

Flag Post

Yes, but:

Originally posted by adv0catus:

They have zero impact on your gaming experience.

And they want you to have friends. Since this is a “social” gaming site. As well, the more invested you are in this site, the more you’ll be here and you’ll be here longer, which means more ad impressions.

Flag Post

Yeah, you can i friend whoever you want. As far as I know on Twitter and Facebook, if someone is following of has ‘subscribed’ to you, I don’t think you can remove them.

As I said, it has zero impact on your site experience. I have roughly 1,000 accounts as fans, it doesn’t bother me in the slightest that they can see my feed items, for two reasons:

1. All that information is available anyways (on a public profile) if you know where to look, and;
  2. I have nothing to hide.

Flag Post

adv is right, it doesn’t have an impact. I also see what you mean though. You want to game with privacy, am I right? Well if so then ask them kindly to take you off. there isn’t a whole lot you can do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Terence22205:
Originally posted by Peace_Keeper:

adv is right, it doesn’t have an impact. I also see what you mean though. You want to game with privacy, am I right? Well if so then ask them kindly to take you off. there isn’t a whole lot you can do.

400+ people… some of them are banned…

._.

Why not just make the option to remove all of them/block fans… sigh.

Yeah, an option to remove fans, but I wouldn’t do that..

Flag Post

The reason why there isn’t an option to stop people from following a user is because it isn’t particularly useful. Most users likely wouldn’t use it. Making an option like that for just one or two people isn’t the best use of resources.

Flag Post

Actually, a lot of those shitty facebook MMOs automatically allow you to track people you add on Kong. So, it makes it so enemies can easily keep an eye on you, or find out who your in-game character is.

Flag Post

wtf y not? idc if people add me

Flag Post

Why does my picture stop animating?
It was working for a week but now its just froze… I uploaded another and thats done the same :s

Flag Post

If people like adding you as a friend, then good for you!
I’d feel special rather than considering them as something bad.
Like it was mentioned above too, you can make your profile private.

Flag Post

Whenever someone adds you, you get the option to “un-follow” them. Now, I, personally, have never once used this, and don’t plan on doing so, because I like my few amounts of fans.
Like, here, it says I can unfollow those three people. Not really sure if this will help, but it may work.