Forums Kongregate

Rise & Fall, 35th Kongregate Gaming Tournament (Last Round: Accelerator) page 41 (locked)

1116 posts

Flag Post

Machu is ahead because he’s ahead in 3 levels out of 6 and he ties Ben in Level 4.

Flag Post

In case you thought this game wasn’t broken in enough ways already… The timers reset after 60 seconds, so if you bypass the time limit by right clicking to pause, you can break pretty much every level. I found this yesterday and Best told me not to use it. Here’s a level 5 score using this:

Sometimes it doesn’t work:

By the way, the level 1 trick is to spam click to the right of the green frog, as the blue frog’s hitbox is slightly larger.

Flag Post

Yeah, this is happening… A boss without a boss..

Stage 18:

Category: Boss

Game 1: Heir Aim for the lowest time in the first and second chapter and submit the screenshots.

Here’s an example:

Deadline is: 2013, August 24th, 00:00 AM (GMT+1)

Rank system is used in this round too. In case of a tie:

Game 2: Ragdoll Invaders Aim for the highest number of points and submit a screenshot.

Here’s an example:

Rise and Fall forum thread

Spreadsheet

Flag Post

chapter 1

And chapter 2

Flag Post

Good enough for now

Flag Post

Flag Post

EDIT3:

Flag Post

Flag Post

Ragdoll Invaders added as tiebreaker.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BestMte:

cool

Flag Post
Originally posted by BestMte:

Thanks for doing it today and not tomorrow when I’m gone. :)

Flag Post

BEST WASN’T FUCKING JOKING! RAGDOLL INVADERS WAS THE TRUE GAME HOLY FUCK

Flag Post

Chapter 1 94 SECONDS

Chapter 2 140 SECONDS

I did 31 earlier and expected to pass it but I guess I didn’t.

I leave to head up for school tomorrow so if I come back on to compete, it will be very briefly. This has been a fun tournament though. :)

Flag Post

photo heirchapt190_zps77e9c7a7.png

photo heirchapt2135_zpse6a5da9e.png

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShawnerSSS:

BEST WASN’T FUCKING JOKING! RAGDOLL INVADERS WAS THE TRUE GAME HOLY FUCK

mfw I got M.A.D. as maintenance game, announced in chat, Best said “now I’ll have to replace it in R&F” and it was actually the game in the round after.

Flag Post

getting tired of heir

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

I wonder if the score means anything.

I’ve noticed something about Heir, but nothing to really worry about unless you’re praying for a good run still.

Flag Post

…Yeah. Not even gonna try. I doubt I could improve either of these by more than a few seconds. If there’s some trick to this game, like a double jump glitch or run faster glitch that everyone knows about but me…well gf me then.

Flag Post

so this is what it’s like when you grab the final mothership heart

Flag Post

I spent yesterday failing at writing a script about buoys (don’t even ask), and then I got drunk. So now I’m hungover, which would normally be perfect for getting a last minute score (serious), but I’m actually busy (at 7am!) (Don’t even ask). Sorry team.

Flag Post

SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JAEGER

Flag Post

some points plzz