Forums Kongregate

Rise & Fall, 35th Kongregate Gaming Tournament (Last Round: Accelerator) page 16 (locked)

1116 posts

Flag Post

I think this is fairly safe.

I have a vidded 1904 btw.

Edit: Is it just me or does the right half cut off?

Flag Post

to have a score in

Flag Post

/score

Flag Post

Flag Post

little improved

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by User15937:

http://i.imgur.com/W2wNcCO.jpg

I think this is fairly safe.

I have a vidded 1904 btw.

Edit: Is it just me or does the right half cut off?

It’s because you edited the post. If you edit a post containing an image that requires a horizontal scroll bar, the scroll bar will disappear when you save your changes. You have to then refresh the page to get the scroll bar back.

Flag Post

I’d like to inform everyone (BestMte) ahead of time that, as the XXV Song and the XV Dance Festival is approaching in my country, I can already say that, during July 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th I will be completely absent from Kongregate.
On the 4th and 5th we have rehearsals from 8am to 11pm, on the 6th there are two concerts and then on the 7th there’s the final concert that concludes the festival. (The most I could jump on for would be maybe 30 minutes after the concert on the 6th, but that depends on when it will end. Dunno about the 7th.)

Also, on this note, I’d like to mention that I will also be completely absent from July 22nd to July 28th, for I will be at camp, and I am convinced that there will be no access to internet there (unless I choose webpage designing, but c’mon, that’s ezpz, and I’m not paying to go to camp and do the same which I can do at home, for free. o3o). I hope that doesn’t mean I’ll get disqualified because of the three-consecutive-round-non-post rule.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nemiflora:

I’d like to inform everyone (BestMte) ahead of time that, as the XXV Song and the XV Dance Festival is approaching in my country, I can already say that, during July 4th, 5th, 6th and 7th I will be completely absent from Kongregate.
On the 4th and 5th we have rehearsals from 8am to 11pm, on the 6th there are two concerts and then on the 7th there’s the final concert that concludes the festival. (The most I could jump on for would be maybe 30 minutes after the concert on the 6th, but that depends on when it will end. Dunno about the 7th.)

Also, on this note, I’d like to mention that I will also be completely absent from July 22nd to July 28th, for I will be at camp, and I am convinced that there will be no access to internet there (unless I choose webpage designing, but c’mon, that’s ezpz, and I’m not paying to go to camp and do the same which I can do at home, for free. o3o). I hope that doesn’t mean I’ll get disqualified because of the three-consecutive-round-non-post rule.

both the periods are below 9 days, so you probably won’t end up with 3 consecutive misses: and on a further analysis, resigning won’t be accepted after round 5, same applies for disqualification for that rule. So if you don’t miss 3 rounds in a row of the first 5 you won’t be replaced. That’s all. Btw real life comes always first, so have fun at the festival =)

Flag Post
Originally posted by BestMte:

both the periods are below 9 days, so you probably won’t end up with 3 consecutive misses: and on a further analysis, resigning won’t be accepted after round 5, same applies for disqualification for that rule. So if you don’t miss 3 rounds in a row of the first 5 you won’t be replaced. That’s all. Btw real life comes always first, so have fun at the festival =)

<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3<3

Flag Post

Here is my score for now

And this is something I thought was pretty funny/ ruining that run because I was looking for a 7 everywhere.

Flag Post

I think finally I might be able to get some points :D

Flag Post

I might as well submit my meatspin score now.

Flag Post

blarg

Flag Post

Posting just in case I wont have time to get a better score

also this game has some problems if you don’t refresh often enough

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by Nemiflora:

Adding to that, I’d also like to inform everyone here that I’ll also be completely absent from Kongregate, during July 7th to 11th, due to a tour in the High Tatras. I’m already convinced that even though we’ll stay at a hotel, there won’t be any computers there/our teachers will deny access to them/we won’t have access to internet at >1500m altitude even if we can play on computers.

In the meantime, I’ll try to control my rage about level 8 and get a score that’s at least better than 1600.

Flag Post

in case there’s a tie I think I should submit this now

Flag Post

Kk I give up on this and typing NOW.

Corresponding chat coming soon to a Chat Moments threasd near you.

EDIT: FOR THE SAKE OF JESUS CHRIST THREASD
I WANTED TO SAY THREAD
AND SAY THREASD
ASDFGADFHSWIGGLERAGE

Flag Post

I think I will leave it here and wait for the next round…

Flag Post

Flag Post

2 hours extension due to Kongregate’s overloading.

Flag Post

Since Kong is temporarily down, there will be a 1 hour extension for this round.

EDIT: Extension extended to 2 hours, obviously.

Flag Post

Flag Post

woot 1 hour