Forums Kongregate

Why isn't Labyrinth ownerless? [Question answered.] (locked)

33 posts

Flag Post

Why would Madjedi want to give up his room? and even if he does for some reason, I am pretty sure one of the Room Mods there would own it next.

Flag Post

He left.

Flag Post

Everyone knows Daedalus owns the Labyrinth.

Flag Post

No it still says he is Room Owner and a Mod.

Flag Post
Originally posted by graveyard890:

No it still says he is Room Owner and a Mod.

Hence the thread.

Flag Post

I think Admins are busy doin other things and will change it to one of the room Mods( I think Maik maybe) to be the room owner. (just saw his profile that he quit, didn’t know before)

Flag Post

If i had to chose a room owner for Labyrinth, i’d pick adv0catus.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Langley:

If i had to chose a room owner for Labyrinth, i’d pick adv0catus.

adv0catus isn’t even a mod anymore

Flag Post

David Bowie had the best Labyrinth ever. :’)

I guess he’ll either come back or just get demodded and removed as the room owner from inactivity. Good question though.

Flag Post

Paulverizer for new RO

Flag Post

He is too much of a legacy to get demodded.

Flag Post
Originally posted by AllStarDominatio:

So did Hunkadunkus but he got demodded. He coulda easily been owner of The Crunchy but NOOOO! He decided to not be a Mod and made that room fall apart and always died and made it get deleted cuz everyone left after he stopped being a Mod.

Flag Post

maybe the room belongs to us public now.

Flag Post

So did Hunkadunkus but he got demodded. He coulda easily been owner of The Crunchy but NOOOO! He decided to not be a Mod and made that room fall apart and always died and made it get deleted cuz everyone left after he stopped being a Mod.

The Crunchy-people come to FotD now.

Flag Post

I’m pretty sure putting real life ahead of a chat room is the wiser and healthier thing to do.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

The Crunchy-people come to FotD now.

But do they even chat now or not really?

Flag Post

They’re not extremely active, which makes sense otherwise The Crunchy wouldn’t have been closed, but I see them every so often.

Flag Post

I’m just really curious as to why that is. He said he isn’t coming back and no one has stepped up, so why isn’t the room ownerless?

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

I’m just really curious as to why that is. He said he isn’t coming back and no one has stepped up, so why isn’t the room ownerless?

There are most likely things that are a better use of time and more important for the admins than removing the owner of a room (regardless of how much effort it takes, it doesn’t affect anyone in a negative way as it is, so it doesn’t matter much). Also, you assume that no one has requested ownership of it yet.

Flag Post

MadJedi did not request removal of his moderator status nor his room owner status. Should someone come along and request ownership, we can see about removing it, otherwise he will remain room owner until demodded for inactivity.

Hope this helps!

Flag Post

I see.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Zshadow:

MadJedi did not request removal of his moderator status nor his room owner status. Should someone come along and request ownership, we can see about removing it, otherwise he will remain room owner until demodded for inactivity.

Hope this helps!

Except… MadJedi DID request the room to be given to Maik. Either you’re lying or MJ is. I’m sure you know who I trust more. Sorry.

Flag Post

Alternatively, Maik doesn’t meet the requirement.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Alternatively, Maik doesn’t meet the requirement.

Why doesn’t he? He has been a Room Mod long enough.

Flag Post

Why does it matter so much? It’s only a symbol.

Edit: You think Mad would want this?