Forums Kongregate

So I just hit lvl 65.

16 posts

Flag Post

Is there no lvl 66 to achieve?

I mean, I still have 105 badges left to get, so I’m wondering what exactly do I get from getting the rest, other than bragging rights, ofc.

Flag Post

65 is the current level cap, but you can still earn points and badges for fun. :)

Flag Post

Nothing.

Flag Post

Kongratulations for level 65!! :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by branimirb:

I mean, I still have 105 badges left to get, so I’m wondering what exactly do I get from getting the rest, other than bragging rights, ofc.

No there isn’t. Once I hit 65 on my account, I just switched to this one. :3
You of course can keep hunting badges, but there’s no timeline on when the level cap will be raised.

Flag Post

Level 65 is hard to do, you should be very proud.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Langley:

Not to diminish OP’s achievement, but not really. It’s getting easier and easier to get to level 65, with more badges being made. Especially when Kongregate makes changes to make it even easier to get points.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Not to diminish OP’s achievement, but not really. It’s getting easier and easier to get to level 65, with more badges being made. Especially when Kongregate makes changes to make it even easier to get points.

Yes i’ve noticed some games are super easy to get badges. Some like Action Turnip and Tangerine Panic! Most of the badges take some time though, depends how many points you want.
And of course there’s also cheat engine which can get you from rank 1 to rank 30 in 1 day or less.

Flag Post

It’s just the simple fact that the more badges there is, the more badges will fall into any given player’s skill range and genre preferences.

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Yeesh. Way to burst his bubble.
At least, even as the number of 65-er’s increase, you can relish the fact that you are in the top percentage of Kongregators. Kongrats!

Flag Post

gratz in reaching level 65.

Flag Post

Congratulations on reaching level 65!

Flag Post

Congratulations!

Flag Post
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

You of course can keep hunting badges, but there’s no timeline on when the level cap will be raised.

why did you decide to switch to this one instead of keeping your max level account?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Dudewithpants:
Originally posted by VforVendetta:

why did you decide to switch to this one instead of keeping your max level account?

I think I’d do the same if I ever hit a level cap. There’s just something about rising through levels that keeps some addicted

Flag Post