Forums Kongregate

I know how every chat room is like, yup, I visited them all page 5

135 posts

Flag Post

Go ItBeARoomYo :)

Flag Post

Achievement Addicts Anonymous is a nice place full of modest hardworking people, please don’t slander them.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Kitezer:

Achievement Addicts Anonymous is a nice place full of modest hardworking people, please don’t slander them.

Real modest

Flag Post
Originally posted by Tomatoman:

Real modest

Modesty is a Virtue.

Flag Post

Liar, everytime I go there people are like telling noobs to GTFO and trolling people who suck at spelling and acting like they are best at everything and can beat anyone up and kiss the Mods asses.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LakeSnow:

Liar, everytime I go there people are like telling noobs to GTFO and trolling people who suck at spelling and acting like they are best at everything and can beat anyone up and kiss the Mods asses.

I don’t think we’re talking about the same place.

Flag Post

Yes we are, dont try to fool me.

Flag Post

Lul Kite.

Flag Post
Originally posted by abraaz:

Lul Kite.

See how they mock what they cannot understand, abraaz?

Flag Post

I want to see what you can post about the deleted rooms. If you visited them at all. Specifically I want to see what you can churn up for The Cliff.

Flag Post
Originally posted by gerheart:

I want to see what you can post about the deleted rooms. If you visited them at all. Specifically I want to see what you can churn up for The Cliff.

I never seen that chat room.

Flag Post

The Cliff and every other deleted room ~ Extremely quiet :-P

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

Why dont Road Scholars and The Room Of Champions be deleted.. I have never seen 1 person chat in those rooms… EVER

Flag Post

Bowsers Castle ~ Has a lot of Mods too and a majority of people are mature and I think most are over 20 there

I quite agree with this, I’ve spent three years in this room and agree wholeheartedly.

Flag Post

I agree with OP. Tried out this room for two weeks with terrible results.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

The Cliff wasn’t quiet once upon a time. It was a lot of fun with Livzy, Fnar, Pez, Spuds, and a host of others. I think everyone just kinda drifted away to other places though. RIP The Cliff.

Flag Post

This is actually quite interesting and I agree with the rooms I have been in, are you going to continue room hopping and updating this every few months?

Flag Post
Originally posted by yoshiyoushaa:

This is actually quite interesting and I agree with the rooms I have been in, are you going to continue room hopping and updating this every few months?

Thats a great idea, I didnt think of that yet. We will see

Flag Post

I miss you lakesnow :c

Flag Post
Originally posted by Eggy:

I miss you lakesnow :c

Strange that I am missed

Flag Post

Havent seen any new Mods get added in any rooms for a while, oh well! I am hoping to see some certain rooms get improvements in the future.

Flag Post

I agree with the Ant Hill part only….All the other rooms seem fine. In fact, the only moderator I have ever had a problem with is Plugin.

Flag Post

Cookie Kingdom ~ Rachiface is a really weird room owner who makes the chat fun and get in great convos

WEWT my weirdness is finally becoming KNOWN. O_O

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rachiface:

Cookie Kingdom ~ Rachiface is a really weird room owner who makes the chat fun and get in great convos

WEWT my weirdness is finally becoming KNOWN. O_O

I will help you spread it everywhere! XD

Flag Post

Dutch chatrooms :

Rampestampertjes : Awesome people, but empty these days. Also, be aware for mods who absuse their power here.

De fabeltjeskrantredactie : Once an awesome place full of happiness, now a box of random spammers.

Eetcafé : Empty.