Forums Kongregate

Assassin's Creed 4 Pirate Booty Challenges - Not so official topic/discussion - Last week's competition!!!!

40 posts

Flag Post

Yup, I didn’t find a topic about it yet so I guess I’d start one! If any admin don’t appreciate it – sorry! Go ahead and delete this topic^^ I just thought I wouldn’t want my fellow kongregators to miss any of the 3 challenges these weeks :)

Anyway; there are/will be 3 challenges, and each challenge will give you a chance to win some nice prizes;

http://www.kongregate.com/pages/pirates-booty-challenges

17 sept – 23 sept; Frantic frigates – 50% game completion
1 oct – 7 oct; Pirateer – get 10 kills –
15 oct – 24 oct; shore siege – get 100 kills
http://www.kongregate.com/games/ArmorGames/shore-siege

Discuss the challenges, guess what games will come, say how cool it is to get another challenge, discuss about our chances are to win these prizes, and talk like a pirate! ARRRR MATEYS!

Prizes;
“1 winner will receive a PlayStation 4 and 5 runner ups will receive the entire Assassin’s Creed Franchise Collection. This includes Assassin’s Creed, Assassin’s Creed 2, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, and Assassin’s Creed Revelations (on either Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3); and Assassin’s Creed Black Flag (on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, or Xbox 360)”

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/pirate-games

Flag Post

Yeah, cool, just autowon it because i already had those badges. Probably the same will be with another two.

chances

Zeroooooooooo!
Actually, the only thing i ever won in a drawing in my life, was a 0.5 coca-cola bottle (a bottle image under the cap).

Flag Post
Originally posted by j64e:

Yeah, cool, just autowon it because i already had those badges. Probably the same will be with another two.

chances

Zeroooooooooo!
Actually, the only thing i ever won in a drawing in my life, was a 0.5 coca-cola bottle (a bottle image under the cap).

I remember winning swim shorts at a child television program website… I was 8 years old, was really excited. Turned out the swim shorts was XXL for adults, it was even too big for my dad… So weird that they put those swim shorts as a prize at a child-website:p Better than nothing though

Flag Post
Originally posted by ivod:

I remember winning swim shorts at a child television program website… I was 8 years old, was really excited. Turned out the swim shorts was XXL for adults, it was even too big for my dad… So weird that they put those swim shorts as a prize at a child-website:p Better than nothing though

Oh, haha, that’s a funny story :) Maybe they were out of prizes and indeed decided to give at least something. Or they’ve usually dealt with LARGE children :)

Flag Post

Stahp Kong! This is a devious trick you are playing the day of GTA V’s release >:C

Flag Post

Y U NO DO GTA V CHALLENGE?
Seriously, the game is downright amazing.

Nice find though, ivod.

Flag Post

This time I’m really going to win. Want that PS4 so bad.

And shouldn’t it say “You’ll get three chances to win the entire Assassins Creed series” instead of “franchise”?

Flag Post

@J64e – thanks:p Yeah, could be! And I guess, it was a child television programme website, maybe they thought their viewers are in front of the tv 24/7 :p

@Dark – oh well, 10 minutes of kong or so each 2 weeks and then continue playing GTA V!

@Vendetta – thanks, and you’re welcome! I doubt GTA V needs more advertising though, now that everyone seems to be talking about it

@GB (Hey! Nice to see you again GB ^^ Long time no see) – It’s called the franchise collection, which includes the series and a flag

The entire Assassin’s Creed franchise collection;
Assassin’s Creed
Assassin’s Creed II
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
Assassin’s Creed III
Assassin’s Creed Black Flag

EDIT: I guess the flag was the name of the game… Anyway, the collection is called the Franchise collection, that’s why:p

Flag Post

I’m gonna win this lottery.

I’m telling you, I’m gonna win it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by CowFriend:

I’m gonna win this lottery.

I’m telling you, I’m gonna win it.

That’s what they all say.

Flag Post

@GB (Hey! Nice to see you again GB ^^ Long time no see) – It’s called the franchise collection, which includes the series and a flag

The entire Assassin’s Creed franchise collection;
Assassin’s Creed
Assassin’s Creed II
Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood
Assassin’s Creed: Revelations
Assassin’s Creed III
Assassin’s Creed Black Flag

EDIT: I guess the flag was the name of the game… Anyway, the collection is called the Franchise collection, that’s why:p

Yeah, nice to see you again too. I think they should say “franchise collection” then because otherwise it sounds like the winner will receive the rights to the Assassin’s Creed franchise. At least, that’s how it sounds to me.

Flag Post

Nice, I’m quite a fan of Assassin’s Creed. Does anyone know how they’ll be announcing or contacting the winners?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Deyran:

Nice, I’m quite a fan of Assassin’s Creed. Does anyone know how they’ll be announcing or contacting the winners?

Winners will be contacted via email.

Potential winners will be contacted by the e-mail address (as provided in creating their user account) within three (3) business days of the drawing date to confirm prize acceptance and to determine a shipping address for the prize. Potential winners will have five (5) days to respond to the prize notification e-mail with the requested information. Failure to respond within this time frame will result in disqualification and the selection of an alternate winner.

Assassin’s Creed 4 – The Pirates Booty Challenge – Official Rules

Flag Post

Ah, very informative. Thanks, Thyrael =D

Flag Post

I keep thinking about how awesome it’d be to win every Assassin’s Creed game.
(not to mention, all that extra gamerscore)

Flag Post
Originally posted by Thyrael:

Assassin’s Creed 4 – The Pirates Booty Challenge – Official Rules

Dat section 7 copy and paste…

Flag Post

Hi friends, i have one question, can i know the winners list by other than post system?

thanks!!! ;)

Flag Post

Well even though I’ve been an xbox gamer all my life I am realy happy they picked the PS4 as personly I think the XboxOne sucks. Also I love the Assassins creed games but I only have the first 4 and they’re some of the best games I’ve ever played asides from GTA5 :D so I cogratulate Kong on a good compitition picking! :D

Flag Post

New challenge! Get 10 kills in Pirateers
http://www.kongregate.com/games/labugames/pirateers
Challenge is 1-7 october

Flag Post

Autoearned again, unsurprisingly.

Flag Post

Challenge is 1-7 october

Octobarrrr is here!
+5 points if you read this post in a Pirate-y voice.

Flag Post

Challenge is 1-7 october

Thanks for the reminder. I forgot.

Flag Post

Is Pirateers broken? Doesn’t fit in Kong’s game window, at least on my MacbookPro. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by Sheriff:

Is Pirateers broken? Doesn’t fit in Kong’s game window, at least on my MacbookPro. :(

Fits on mine just fine, try resetting your browser zoom level (I think you press command + 0 for Macs).