Forums Kongregate

Assassin's Creed 4 Pirate Booty Challenges - Not so official topic/discussion - Last week's competition!!!! page 2

40 posts

Flag Post

when a game doesn’t fir in the window,make a right klick on it and choose zoom in than again choose zoom out and now it shut have the perfect size.(sorry for my esplonation i’m german ;)

Flag Post

http://www.kongregate.com/games/ArmorGames/shore-siege
100 kills

Third and last challenge!

Flag Post

When I click on the link on the main page it shows that the current challenge is “Pirateers”. How comes this? O.O

I’m sure I’ve qualified for all three…

Flag Post

“Defeat 100 enemies in Shore Seige to complete Part 3 of The Pirates Booty Challenge!”

>Seige

Hehe.

Thanks again for the notification!

Flag Post

Only 360 or PS3? What’s this BS? It wouldn’t cost them any more to give out PC prizes. In fact, if they used steam, it would probably cost less :V

Flag Post

3 more days, ooh.

Flag Post
Originally posted by PrincessWilly:

Only 360 or PS3? What’s this BS? It wouldn’t cost them any more to give out PC prizes. In fact, if they used steam, it would probably cost less :V

The prizes come from sponsors, so whatever prize they decide to offer is what’s given.

Flag Post

So were can we see the list of winners or will it even be posted on the forums?

Flag Post
Originally posted by trigger27:

So were can we see the list of winners or will it even be posted on the forums?

From the official contest rules:

Originally posted by Assassin’s Creed 4 – The Pirates Booty Challenge: Official Rules:

(7) Winners List – For a list of the winners in any given month, send a self addressed stamped envelope postmarked no later than the last business day of that month to: Kongregate, The Pirates Booty Challenge, 2 Shaw Alley, 4th Floor, San Francisco, CA 94105.

They aren’t posted on the forums anymore.

Flag Post

Does anyone know if the drawing has already taken place?

Flag Post

It probably has, but the winners aren’t announced publicly. Refer to 123’s post directly above yours.

Flag Post

Aw, man! I would have loved to win that PS4 so I wouldn’t have to worry about whether to spend a fortune and by a first gen PS4, or wait a few years, yet not get the games I want for it right away. Hell, I even would have loved the games. I don’t have Brotherhood and I’d love to get Black Flag. I never win any of these contests, though. :(

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

It probably has, but the winners aren’t announced publicly. Refer to 123’s post directly above yours.

Yeah, I know that was mentioned. I just asked to see if one of the winners could confirm it.

Originally posted by Yllib:

Aw, man! … I never win any of these contests, though. :(

The same here. Though I have AC Brotherhood, I don’t have AC Revelations, and it would have been trully awesome to get AC IV too. It seems it’s impossible to win any of the contests held by Kongregate =´(

Flag Post

So… has there been a drawing, and is there actually ever really winners with these kinds of things?

"
(3) Information About the Current Loot Challenge -

Featured Game: Shore Siege!

Starts: 12:00 AM US Pacific Time: October 15th, 2013

Ends: 11:59 PM US Pacific Time: October 24th, 2013

Goals: Get Kill 100 enemies

Prize:
1 winner will receive a PlayStation 4 and 5 runner ups will receive the entire Assassin’s Creed Franchise Collection. This includes Assassin’s Creed, Assassin’s Creed 2, Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood, Assassin’s Creed 3, and Assassin’s Creed Revelations (on either Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3); and Assassin’s Creed Black Flag (on PlayStation 4, Xbox One, PlayStation 3, or Xbox 360)

There is a total of one (1) grand prize available with an overall ARV of USD $399.99 and five (5) runner up prizes available with an ARV of USD $59.99 per game. The odds of winning any prize depends upon the number of eligible entries received for this drawing.

Drawing Date: On or about November 1st, 2013."

Flag Post

Yes, there is. As it’s been said the last few posts above yours, the winners aren’t publicly announced.