Forums Kongregate

How to get Free Kreeds?

10 posts

Flag Post

So I thought the free survey’s would be quick and easy they ain’t they either send you into doing 500 or so questions or they ask for your Zip Code is there a single survey that’s fast easy and I don’t have to enter a zip code cause if there is then that would be fine. I only need 40 creeds since I got 10 already. I don’t get why the Survey’s need you to enter a zip code witch I ain’t willing to do. Why isen’t there a simple not broken servery that doesn’t require me to do 500 questions??!?

Flag Post

You can buy 50 kreds for $5. :)

But no, not really. The whole point of the surveys is that they be a bit difficult to complete, that’s why they’re free. You also need to keep in mind that your not TrialPay’s customer. Their customer is whoever they’re trying to get you to do something for. Their concern is for whoever the survey is about, not you.

Flag Post

I mean sure I can buy them for 5 bucks But I really feel like I should be handed free Kreeds cause I pay how much is it per year for Powerup’s reward so I should get kreeds back for each year I renew it. It’s kinda fucked up I don’t get rewards for doing Surveys or for having a powerups reward I mean I can play beta games thanks to powerup rewards but it’s BECAUSE I can play beta games that I need Kerds to buy milk coins. Get where I’m going? Free beta games that ain’t free :P

Flag Post

Kreds is money, though. :(

No business can give away money for free. :(

Flag Post

And another thing is that I know there Difficult to Complete But it kept bugging out and sending me to like 100 Surveys rather then telling me I completed the first one witch I did.
And why can’t they give me a small ammout each year I mean I do pay money each year I should get some reward not much even if it was 50 a year it’d still be better then Powerup reward saying “Ha ha even though you support kong by supporting gamestop screw you for supporting Us I don’t give a rats ass!”

Flag Post

It bounces you out of the survey because it determines that you’re not in the targeted demographic that they want filling out the survey. While the surveys and offers appear to be on the Kongregate website, they’re all hosted and supported by TrialPay. Kongregate pretty much has nothing to do with them (except provide an audience to TrialPay on the site) so any issues you have with this kind of thing, you need to direct towards TrialPay – Kongregate can’t help you.

Flag Post

So where do I complain about to Trialpay?

Flag Post

This looks like a good place to start.

Flag Post

K thanks

Flag Post

You’re welcome.