Forums Kongregate

Personality Profile: Bob10110

19 posts

Flag Post

We delve into the psyche of Bob10110

Sanitizer will be provided afterward.

(if that is your real name.)

State/Country: Iowa, United States

What do you do for a living?: Just graduated college with a Bachelor’s in Software Engineering.

(Kongrats!)

Origin of your username: Way back when I was first getting into online gaming some 10 years ago I wanted a username that nobody would really pay much attention to. I’ve stuck with that name ever since, for the most part – though I will sometimes use BinaryBob nowadays.

(Pretty sneaky, sis.)

What brought you to Kong?: I was looking for something new to do, as another site I had frequented to play games drastically slowed down its new game releases.

(And Kong radiates awesome.)

Favorite game on Kong: As far as the single-player games go, I’m really getting back into the MARDEK RPG series, specifically chapter 3 – over 80 hours of my time has gone into that game and I loved every minute of it. I’ve also played a bunch of multiplayer games, of which Sacred Seasons (the first one) and Realm of the Mad God are among my all-time Kong favorites.

What room(s) do you frequent?: Multiplayer game rooms mostly, and occasionally the two room chats ItBeARoomYo! and Indigenous Kumquat Research Center. I also frequent certain private chatrooms provided through the wonders of Kong Plus.

(What happens in private chat stays in private chat…or so we all hope.)

What color crayon would you like to see the most?: Pineapple.

(I’d eat that.)

Movies: 3D or 2D?: I have to say 2D here, as I prefer entertainment that lets me escape from reality and 3D is still a bit too real for me.

(You should try 1D. Flat-out amazing.)

Hobbies: When I’m not playing video games, I’m usually watching other people play them on Twitch. I’ve even tried my hand at making a game from scratch, usually for my own enjoyment.

Worst nightmare ever: I remember to this day one particular nightmare involving Pokémon turning evil during my birthday party…I think I’ll just leave it at that.

(Bulbasaur SMASH!!!)

Finish this song lyric: “Remember after the fire, after all the rain…": …I’ll always be here, to ease all the pain. (Or at least that’s how I would write it; if this was an actual song lyric then I don’t know as I don’t listen to music terribly often.)

Favorite Concert: I haven’t really gone to any concerts that I can vividly remember.

(I bet you Saw Barney live last year…)

The airplane is going to crash. You have an ink pen, a bearded lizard, two bananas, and a large cup of coffee. Go!: Clearly I am doing my physics homework at a friend’s house (who just so happens to have a pet bearded lizard). And why do the questions on these assignments have to be so morbid these days?

If you could own any car, what would it be?: Not sure what I want, but something eco-friendly.

Which way to the library?: Don’t we use the Internet to look things up now?

(Why didn’t I think of that??)

Languages known: English, a bit of Spanish, C, Java, bits and pieces of numerous other computer programming languages.

(I speak Jive!)

Next video game you’d like to play: I’m tempted to give Hearthstone: Heroes of Warcraft a try whenever it gets out of the closed beta.

(Still waitin’ in Jumpcat 2…)

PS4 or Xbox One: I don’t really play on consoles these days, and I’ve had Nintendo consoles in the past so I probably wouldn’t be deciding between these two anyways.

But I’m talkin’ about Shaft!: Definitely sounds like a pop culture reference that I wouldn’t know without looking it up. (I actually did look it up to make sure that I didn’t know it. =P)

Who is your favorite author? (Submitted by Payton_Hayes): That would have to be JK Rowling, author of the Harry Potter series.

Something most Kongregants don’t know about you: I got lost in a forest during a third grade school field trip. It helped me appreciate and respect nature later on in life.

Anything else you’d like to add?: Pineapples

Flag Post

I feel like I know you way better. :3

Excellent.

Flag Post

Hurr hurr :-P

“Remember after the fire, after all the rain…":

♫ I WILL BE THE FLAME! ♪

I bet YOU saw Barney live.

Fantastical interview as always. Love ’em!

Flag Post

Iowa represent

Flag Post

…Bob10110’s name isn’t Bob?! What. How could you lie to us? :’(

Flag Post

Interesting. I think I already knew most of this but I didn’t know you were a Harry Potter fan <3

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

Hurr hurr :-P

Yeah, this made me giggle way too much, too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by DarkRainyKnight:

I bet YOU saw Barney live.

Don’t judge me!!! Barney would not approve. :(

Flag Post

when is my interview?

Flag Post
Originally posted by Rolby:

when is my interview?

Vorpal does staff interviews; eProdigy does user ones, so ask him.

Flag Post
Originally posted by occooa:

…Bob10110’s name isn’t Bob?! What. How could you lie to us? :’(

This is really disturbing.

Flag Post
Originally posted by LethalMutiny:

Iowa represent

Said no one ever

Flag Post
Originally posted by braves055:
Originally posted by LethalMutiny:

Iowa represent

Said no one ever

No one asked you braddleves.

Iowa rocks my socks.

Flag Post

I got about 1/2 way through before I fell asleep. We don’t need this long of a post just to say someone is extremely boring IRL.

Flag Post

That’s really rude, aking.

Flag Post

Nah, he’s completely right. I am a boring person. My name radiates as much boredom as Kong radiates awesomeness. I mean, just look at it…I have more numbers than letters in my name.

Also, thanks for the interview Vorpal. Now I must be off to find some more pineapples.

Flag Post
Originally posted by Bob10110:

I mean, just look at it…I have more numbers than letters in my name.

You say that like it’s a problem.

Nice read, always fun to learn more about people.

Flag Post

I really enjoyed reading this. Keep them up, Steak.
And hurray for being a Mardek fan.

Flag Post

Bobbeh! :D

Great interview, as always. Keep them coming!