Forums Kongregate

Scheduled downtime 10/14 (9pm PST)

14 posts

Flag Post

Greetings, my Kongregation! We’ll be having a downtime this evening between 9pm and 12am Pacific time (time zone converter for those who need it) to update and upgrade some of our systems. It should only take 30 minutes, but as with anything, things may go wrong, so here is your advance warning!

Obviously we’ll try to keep it as short as possible if at all possible. Thanks, everyone, and see you after the updates :)

Flag Post

Good to know. It must be major if the site’ll be down, so that’s good news, I suppose.

Flag Post

Strange. I noticed some downtime an hour ago. OP is 14 mins.

Flag Post
Originally posted by WloJTqpCTolW:

Shouldn’t have been any! We didn’t start yet ;)

Flag Post

Thanks for the heads up!

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:

Good to know. It must be major if the site’ll be down, so that’s good news, I suppose.

Probably something like giving Candyman actual candy dispensing powers. That would be an awesome feature. And it’d be major too.

Flag Post
Originally posted by IAmTheCandyman:

Are you sure the downtime I experienced and the now scheduled downtime isn’t connected? Were you testing something before downtime?

Flag Post

Can we has cloud saves? :D

Flag Post
Originally posted by UnknownGuardian:

Probably something like giving Candyman actual candy dispensing powers. That would be an awesome feature. And it’d be major too.

I already have those, but it’s only within a 50 foot radius. Sorry!

Are you sure the downtime I experienced and the now scheduled downtime isn’t connected? Were you testing something before downtime?

Perhaps you were getting a heavy load page? What were you seeing?

Flag Post

A white page with the word DOWNTIME in large bold with a 3 digit number then a smaller font sentence underneath it. I didn’t think anything of it. If the same page appears during the scheduled downtime i’ll let you know in this thread.

Flag Post

Thanks for the heads up. I’m pretty excited for the updates to come, whatever they may be.

Flag Post

Greetings, my Kongregation! We’ll be having a downtime this evening between 9pm and 12am Pacific time (time zone converter for those who need it) to update and upgrade some of our systems. It should only take 30 minutes, but as with anything, things may go wrong, so here is your advance warning!

Obviously we’ll try to keep it as short as possible if at all possible. Thanks, everyone, and see you after the updates :)

thank you for telling

Flag Post

Congrats to the engineering teaming for keeping it to exactly 30 minutes. We were upgrading our database — enjoy the improved speed!

Flag Post
Originally posted by emily_greer:

Congrats to the engineering teaming for keeping it to exactly 30 minutes. We were upgrading our database — enjoy the improved speed!

Your engineering team must be hardcore.