Forums Kongregate

The Kongregator Klash (Over) page 26 (locked)

666 posts

Flag Post

It seems like we need a bump.

Flag Post

It seems like I still need that video from Maist

Flag Post
Originally posted by WiiPlayer113:

Oh k, nvm then.

Flag Post

Gotcha. bump.

Flag Post

Great. I have the video.

Same three games, ESCAPE, 99 Bricks, and Katwalk.

You two have until Sunday, January 12th at 9:00PM EST.

Again, videos are needed for all three. You need full screen and chat tab.

Flag Post

Great. I have the video.

So, seriously. What would I use my extra win for if the games are the same? Just give him the win if that’s how it works now. I could have posted like low scores and make the week pass, instead it seemed stupid to make us lose time, so I chose to be honest, and you propose me the same three games again. I give up. Congratz Maist.

Flag Post

Congratz Maist.

wewt

Flag Post

Congratulations Maist. Good show.

Flag Post

Using the same games again after I skipped them on purpose to not confront him is like stating: “I want Maist to win, give up Best”. I’m just following the advice guys.

Flag Post

Just one more thing. I don’t want kreds for a tourney final that I didn’t play. Feel free to keep them.

Flag Post

Yeah I know, it seems kind of dumb. Aside from the fact that the games were effectively announced a week before the finals even began. I propose the following games instead:
Nuclear Eagle
Lock N Roll
Dolphin Olympics 2

Flag Post

You said the reason you gave up the previous round was because although your scores were equal, Maist would do better because he was playing at a disadvantage. By giving up the first round, you were taking away his disadvantage, the only reason that you gave for him to do better than you. I assumed on equal ground, you would be ok with the given games.

I’d rather have a real final instead of a contestant giving up. So I’ll muster up a final final game for you two to play.

Flag Post

You said the reason you gave up the previous round was because although your scores were equal, Maist would do better because he was playing at a disadvantage. By giving up the first round, you were taking away his disadvantage, the only reason that you gave for him to do better than you. I assumed on equal ground, you would be ok with the given games.

I’d rather have a real final instead of a contestant giving up. So I’ll muster up a final final game for you two to play.

I can’t say Maist is stronger than me at anything, publicly. I’d rather die than saying it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by BestMte:

Just one more thing. I don’t want kreds for a tourney final that I didn’t play. Feel free to keep them.

I’ll accept this. Give me the 2nd place kreds as well. :D

Maist is stronger than me at anything

HAHAHA

I’d rather die than saying it.

it.

YOU SAID IT AHHAAHAHAHAHA

Flag Post

The final final final game is Vector Runner

Again, you have until Sunday, January 12th.

Flag Post

WHAT TIME/TIME ZONE, FOOLISH MORTAL?!

Flag Post
Originally posted by MaistlinRajere:

WHAT TIME/TIME ZONE, FOOLISH MORTAL?!

Like all the other rounds… 9PM EST something. It’s 3AM GMT+1

Flag Post

Yeah, 9:00PM EST. (You need videos too btw)

Flag Post

I know, not in the high scores. My internet wasn’t working (the reason plug is green is because I waited for it to reconnect to take the screenshot, hoping it would submit). Video backs it up.

Flag Post

Unfair to ninja with a non submitting score. I already pm’ed Wii with that cause I was expecting something like this.

Flag Post

Unfair to ninja with a non submitting score. I already pm’ed Wii with that cause I was expecting something like this.

I said earlier in chat that I got 120k… I’m almost positive you were there…

Flag Post
Originally posted by Grey_Pilgrim:

I said earlier in chat that I got 120k… I’m almost positive you were there…

I’m expecting your vid to be fullscreen to at least prove you got it now even if your screenshot with only 9 players on the highscores (while atm there are 15) says otherwise, so I’m not really sure about when this “earlier” is related to, said so, if you got this quite a long time ago (more than 5 hours ago) and you knew I was there, you could have post it right away, considering that from your point of view, I was aware of your score hours ago.

Anyway considering that you don’t have a single score, I’m positive about you playing offline the whole time. Like I said if that score is accepted, next time I’ll consider the possibility of playing offsite while showing my username somewhere else. This is my score submission for this game.

I have video proof.

Furthermore I’d like to notice that you’ve stated many times that you weren’t showing fullscreen to speed up uploading, so Wii probably accepted not fullscreen vids so far. So I will be really happy to applaude a winner with both Vid and Screenshot’s requirements not fulfilled.

Flag Post

Furthermore I’d like to notice that you’ve stated many times that you weren’t showing fullscreen to speed up uploading, so Wii probably accepted not fullscreen vids so far. So I will be really happy to applaude a winner with both Vid and Screenshot’s requirements not fulfilled.

In regards to the vid requirement, we agreed on a solution to the fullscreen issue. I would think that if it’s good enough for him, it should be good enough for you.

In regards to the screenshot, in every case that I can think of, no matter who it is, video proof has always backed up incomplete screenshot requirements.

I’m sorry if you think that I intentionally deceived you by waiting to ninja. I even did another run now so as to hopefully let you think that it’s more fair.

Flag Post

I did say that full screen was needed, chat tab too, meaning connected to the high scores, here:

Great. I have the video.

I allowed you to do have an alternate to full screen in previous rounds, but this is the finals. I believe I made it pretty clear that the full screen and chat were needed in the videos this time. I still have no videos, but I’m going to enforce the requirements that I had this round.

Flag Post

I did say that full screen was needed, chat tab too, meaning connected to the high scores, here:

Great. I have the video.

I allowed you to do have an alternate to full screen in previous rounds, but this is the finals. I believe I made it pretty clear that the full screen and chat were needed in the videos this time. I still have no videos, but I’m going to enforce the requirements that I had this round.

Uploading my video right now, I’ll wait to know if Grey has video proof with the fullscreen.