Forums Kongregate

Best of 2013 Quest?

18 posts

Flag Post

When, or better, will it arrive someday? Anf if yes, you got a planned date?^^

Flag Post

The thread for voting usually appears sometime within the first two months of the year, since games that were uploaded late last year that haven’t gotten badges yet are still eligible if the badges are added this year, and the ratings might still fluctuate a little bit for some of the newer badged games.

Flag Post

Waiting for this quest! But didn’t the Best of 2012 Quest appeared somewhere in January? I don’t remember well. Do they really wait like 2 months?

Flag Post

I don’t think they actually work with planned dates on kong, more like it’s done when it’s done, or so it seems looking in from the outside, but yes, don’t expect it before februari…

Flag Post

Last year, the voting for the games in the quest started on January 10th and ended on the 20th, and the quest was released later that month. Everything will probably happen around the same times this year.

Flag Post

Ok, thx for the help everyone^^

Flag Post

yeah, looking forward to this quest xD

Flag Post

just chipping in on the like 2013 quest. me like

Flag Post

Came to the forums to find out about the 2013 quest, thanks for answering my question.
They are a great addition to Kong.
Was not aware we voted :)
Will keep my eye out for it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by greg:

I’m working on the Best of 2013 quest this week

I am hoping to get back on schedule next week with ~3 badged games per week at least until I’m caught up on all the major ones.

It is worth emphasizing that this is 100% my fault and 0% GameStop’s.

Flag Post

I have not forgotten! I’m working on it now. The tricky part here is that Swords & Potions 2 made it into the top 10, but it doesn’t have badges yet. So I’d like to do that before launching the quest. I’ll make a thread on Monday with the 8 games that are locked in and the 2 voting options.

Flag Post

I have not forgotten! I’m working on it now. The tricky part here is that Swords & Potions 2 made it into the top 10, but it doesn’t have badges yet. So I’d like to do that before launching the quest. I’ll make a thread on Monday with the 8 games that are locked in and the 2 voting options.

Thanks!

Flag Post

The tricky part here is that Swords & Potions 2 made it into the top 10, but it doesn’t have badges yet. So I’d like to do that before launching the quest.

Oh jesus. The original S&P sucked up many weeks of my life, and I’m hoping not to repeat that.

Flag Post

I haven’t looked at the ratings or anything, but are you sure that it’s still qualified after the rating drop that normally happens when games get badges?

Flag Post

S&P is a terrible game that should not be included :)

Flag Post

@wattro, “terrible” is subjective… and it looks like a whole lot of people disagree with you. :-S

@SimonDK, interesting point. I’ll make sure Greg sees your post.

Flag Post

Any update on this? When is the Best of 2013 Medal coming out? Sorry if it was posted somewhere else and I didn’t see it.

Flag Post
Originally posted by malgozer:

Any update on this? When is the Best of 2013 Medal coming out? Sorry if it was posted somewhere else and I didn’t see it.

Should be quite soon, Greg has the ten games selected, and has badged the two that needed badges.