Forums Kongregate

We Need New Badges... page 2

51 posts

Flag Post

Moar badgeeez!

Flag Post

I have to say, I used to be on Kong all the time, but with the reduction in badge quantity, I spend very little time on the site. To me, the quality and quantity of the achievements is what made me keep coming back regularly. People can say the “if you don’t like it, leave” but that’s ignoring the fact that for every one person who posts that they’re unhappy with the situation, there are several who left without a word.

I also feel that things went downhill after gamestop bought the site. There just seemed to be a steady decline in the number of badges per week as well as more focus on badges for games with the option to pay kreds for faster progression. I can’t say that it’s gamestop’s fault, but I know that my enjoyment of the site has decreased slowly since the transition. I feel it’s because of badge quality and quantity declining.

Flag Post

I think Greg does a great job.

Flag Post

Kingdom Rush just got badges. Wouldn’t have been the game I wanted badged, but Kingdom Rush was pretty guaranteed to get badges.

Flag Post
Originally posted by The_Atari_Kid:

Kingdom Rush just got badges. Wouldn’t have been the game I wanted badged, but Kingdom Rush was pretty guaranteed to get badges.

Finally!

Flag Post

Hey guys, it was a combination of holiday hours and being sick that led to a lack of badges lately. Sorry about that! I really appreciate this thread and I am definitely working to catch up on badges. Battalion Commander 2 is planned for tomorrow’s challenge, I’m working on the Best of 2013 quest this week, and I’m going to try to find a third game to badge sometime today or tomorrow (no promises, though!).

I am hoping to get back on schedule next week with ~3 badged games per week at least until I’m caught up on all the major ones.

It is worth emphasizing that this is 100% my fault and 0% GameStop’s.

Originally posted by ivod:

I don’t know what Greg does, but gamestop should either fire Greg or hire a new badge-maker like (I forgot his name, he made all those badge suggestions before), in order to save kongregate… Seriously, it’d lose quite a few players who are online often because they don’t badge games/badge the wrong games.

It’s horrible!

<3

Flag Post
Originally posted by greg:

Hey guys, it was a combination of holiday hours and being sick that led to a lack of badges lately. Sorry about that! I really appreciate this thread and I am definitely working to catch up on badges. Battalion Commander 2 is planned for tomorrow’s challenge, I’m working on the Best of 2013 quest this week, and I’m going to try to find a third game to badge sometime today or tomorrow (no promises, though!).

I am hoping to get back on schedule next week with ~3 badged games per week at least until I’m caught up on all the major ones.

Glad to hear that :D

Flag Post

Come on, we all know that GameStop poisoned you as part of their grand plan to do away with badges once and for all.

Flag Post

Good to see you (finally) posting again. Appreciated – and I hope it wasn’t the only post for a couple of months again.
Would be nice if you’d post every now and then in the Badge Suggestion or the New Badge Discussion threads. Not daily, not even weekly, but every now and then would be nice!

Flag Post
Originally posted by bentheboom:

We Need New Badges, As I Have Seen Many Great New Games Come Out, And Not Enough Badges To Keep Up. Here Are Some Games That Should Be Badged:
10 Is Again
Kingdom Rush Frontiers
Road Of Fury
CrashTV
Deadly Gambling
L.I.F.E
Idle Mine (Once API Is Fixed)
Crash Drive 2
Dino Run: Enter Planet D
Space Is Key Hell

There Are Many Games To Badge, But No Badges Have Been Coming Our Way Recently.

kingdom rush: frontiers just got badged recently, check it out

Flag Post

Would be nice if you’d post every now and then in the Badge Suggestion or the New Badge Discussion threads. Not daily, not even weekly, but every now and then would be nice!

I know, I know. I’m terrible. I posted a reply in the New Badge Discussion thread.

Flag Post

Hey Greg, thanks for badging 10 is again.

Flag Post

maybe he was laid off for not badging enough p2p games

This post has been removed by an administrator or moderator