Forums Kongregate

Some questions

10 posts

Flag Post

Hello,

can i ask some question about Kongregate? I looked in the forum but i didn’t find any solution.

1) Can i see a complete list of the tags?

2) Can i combine a tag search? So if i want to find a “point and click adventure” is there a way to join the tag “point and click” to the tag “adventure” in order to find the games that have both tags?

Thank you
bye

Flag Post

Here is a complete list and no.

Flag Post

1) Yes.

2) No.

3) :P

You can see all tags, if you click the ‘add tag’ button below any game and explore the page that comes up :)

Flag Post

Don’t forget to add tags to any games that you find.

Flag Post

I hope tag combining is added sometime, it seems like a good idea to me. It works well on other sites I’ve seen it on, too.

But before that could happen I think the current tag system would need promoting a bit more. Adding a tag search to one of the top menus somewhere would be nice, because as far as I can tell for most tags you can only get to the listing page by typing the URL yourself or finding another game with that tag and clicking it.

Flag Post

You can do a multi-tag search by using this site created by zAlbee: http://zalbee.intricus.net/kong/tags.html
But it only works for badged games.

Flag Post

Can I have a question? I don’t want to create new topic for this…
Why Kongregate removed Madness: Project Nexus? One day I played it (and it was awesome) and second day it just disappear… O.o

Flag Post
Originally posted by markonmarkon:

Can I have a question? I don’t want to create new topic for this…
Why Kongregate removed Madness: Project Nexus? One day I played it (and it was awesome) and second day it just disappear… O.o

The person who made the game must of deleted the game or the developer asked the admins of Kongregate to delete it.

Flag Post

what do the power points you get from daily badges do

Flag Post
Originally posted by midgetreborn:

what do the power points you get from daily badges do

Powerup reward points can be saved and used to purchase things off of Gamestop’s power up reward site (thinks like coupons, etc). You need to link your Power Up Rewards card to get the points.