Forums Kongregate

Is Kongregate going to come out with more Mobile Badges in Games for iPhones/iPods/iPads?

7 posts

Flag Post

Titles says it all? Becaue since I don’t have an Andriod, I can’t get the Kongregate Arcade app, and there are 9 games available from Kongregate in the iTunes store, but only 1 of those games have mobile badges.

Flag Post

To my knowledge, there are currently three standalone games with mobile badges: Escape, Tyrant Unleashed, and Sheep Happens. I think they’re on both Apple and Android products. There are a number of other games (Run, Bloodrealm, etc) that are on one or the other as of right now, but I don’t think any of those have badges yet. And you could always try to go with BlueStacks for the Android badges if you’d like (partially why I’d prefer mobile badges for Android, since they’re technically available to everyone, while on Apple products they’d require owning one of those devices). I’m sure more mobile badges will come out in the future (the games are set up to support them), but site badges might be more of the focus right now.

Flag Post

The thing is, I have an iPhone 4. And there are currently 9 games up on the iTunes market that are by Kongregate, only 1 with Mobile Badges in it.

Flag Post

Which 9 games are that? And which 1 of those do you say have badges?

There should be 3 games with badges: Escape, Tyrant Unleashed and Sheep Happens. I’ve earned badges in all those 3 games on my IPhone.

Flag Post

/ ESCAPE \

And I got Sheep Happens and Tyrant Unleashed on my iPhone and have not seen 1 badge on those games.

Flag Post

There should be a Kongregate Logo on the menu of each of those games. Click on it, and you’ll be prompted to log in.

Flag Post

lololol Tyrant Unleashed quad fusions ftw