Forums Kongregate

Say Hello to Your New CEO page 3

112 posts

Flag Post

man stuff moving on in the world but ty u both for creating a awsome site i love comming here and playing new flash games daily so ty both for your awsome work i dont even know when i first signed up here but u guys are awsome and im just goin on and on

Flag Post

Congrats Emily and thanks kong team for making this highly entertaining gaming site!

Flag Post

Yet another 2008 member, a lot has changed since then, but I’m proud to say that I’ve stayed with kongregate ever since I first signed up. Best of luck, and hello emily!

Flag Post

Good luck Jim! Congratulations to Emily! May Kongregate grow bigger than you ever imagine.

Flag Post

When I first looked at the thread title, I thought it was some troll. I didn’t realize it was real. Regardless, huge congratulations to Emily, and here’s to another couple long years full of surprises, and running one of the best flash gaming sites on the internet. Actually, scratch that, THE BEST. Best of luck.

Flag Post
Originally posted by jimgreer:
CEO^H^H^HCTO, Kongregate

What do you think this is, some kind of Linux terminal? :P

Anyway, good luck with your politicking! I mean, you’re probably insane for leaving Kong for politics, but we’re all insane too, so. If it turns out to be some kind of elected position you’re gunning for, remember you have a voting block fifteen-ish million players strong (probably)!

Also, hello Emily! Good luck with the site! I don’t know what else to put here, so pretend the rest of this paragraph is a finely-articulated poem or some such about how awesome this change is gonna be or something. Yeah, that works!

Flag Post

Kongrats Emily and best of luck Jim.

Flag Post

Congrats to Emily on the new position, and thanks to the both of you for creating the place that I have been very happy to be a part of for the past six years.

Flag Post

Saw this site a few times in ’08. Never bothered to register and only came on occasion, now I regret that.

Flag Post

Well best of luck to the both of you, and I hope that things continue to go well for this site.

Flag Post

Awwwwwww :3 had to reply to this. I remember first signing up and talking to you Jim when there was only one chat room. That old pic brings back memories. Glad you are leaving on a good note and business venture was successful when moving on. Can’t be more proud of anything then that in life. Good luck with all future things.

Flag Post

(Aug ’07 member…wow, it has been a while…)

Kongrats Emily! And Best of Luck Jim on what you’re up to next.

Flag Post

I couldn’t express my opinion in words.

Flag Post

one more historical event on Kongregate!
Good Luck both Emily and Jim!

Flag Post

Member since late ‘09, have enjoyed myself a lot on this site, and had some experiences that I wouldn’t want to have missed! Hope things going forward are awesome for both Greers!

Flag Post

Congrats Emily and good luck!

Flag Post

Atleast it stays in the family.

Flag Post

I agree with the super cute youth photo. I just went “Aww… so cute.” That alone forced me to read the rest of the thread. Damn you, cute photos!

Flag Post

what is CEO ?

Flag Post

I’m posting to show my support for the awesome Kongregate team, it’s always a place to go to unwind and play some good games. It’s a great system and as long as there are people with the same dream for this site behind it, I will always come back for more.

Flag Post
Originally posted by EdvinasD1:

what is CEO ?

It means the Chief Executive Officer, and that Emily Greer is now the highest ranking person in the Kong office.

Flag Post

Congratulations and good luck to both of you :)

Flag Post

Another member checking in since 2008. But man, am I young compared to all these 2007 and 2008 people. Wish you the best, Emily, :D

Flag Post

best of luck to both of you in your future endeavours

also here since ’08 shows what an amazing place you made to keep us coming back

Flag Post

Congrats to Emily and Good luck Jim! You have created a great place for game developers and players.