Forums Kongregate

Say Hello to Your New CEO page 4

112 posts

Flag Post

All the best for both of you!

Flag Post

Congrats to Emily Greer and thank you to Jim Greer for all the hard work. I am sure under Emily’s helm the Kongreship is sailing into prosperous times.

Flag Post

What can I say more besides “Kongratz”?

Flag Post

Grats to Emily for the new position and thanks to Jim for all the hard work!

Flag Post

It’s been amazing to see how far Kongregate has come since I joined in 2007. You’ve created something so awesome. Congrats to Emily and good luck to you, Jim! Only more great things to come :)

Flag Post

God I feel old sitting here.
Then again, I joined 2 years after the site started, BUT STILL.

Flag Post

Truly something to be celebrated indeed. Maybe Emily can attract back some of the older members that Kongregate lost during the slew of changes during the last year or so that turned a lot of us off to the site. Maybe.

Flag Post

Congratulations to Emily, and Good Luck Jim. You shall be missed as CEO of Kongregate!

Flag Post
Originally posted by 09Kisame09:

Truly something to be celebrated indeed. Maybe Emily can attract back some of the older members that Kongregate lost during the slew of changes during the last year or so that turned a lot of us off to the site. Maybe.

I wouldn’t really have quite put it like that. Although, the change in style and how it would reflect on the site certainly did cross my mind.

Flag Post

Comparing the Kongregate of 2006 with now…I feel like its a really really great achievement.

Congratulations Emily and good luck Jim on the world of politics!

Flag Post

Emily taking over the CEO spot?

Best of luck for everybody. We all will stay here until this ship sinks, so until then!

Flag Post

Wait what, why did I only find this now :o

Kongratz to Emily, and good luck to Jim in politics!

Flag Post

Emily is a qt3.1415

Flag Post
Originally posted by adv0catus:
Originally posted by 09Kisame09:

I wouldn’t really have quite put it like that. Although, the change in style and how it would reflect on the site certainly did cross my mind.

Probably because you still actively use the website whereas I don’t— and I know a few others as well that stopped using Kongregate for some of the same reasons I have.

Flag Post

Thanks everybody!

Originally posted by Holy2334:

I couldn’t express my opinion in words.

Our mom loved this graphic! :-)

Flag Post

Emily will u be my gf

Pls respond

Flag Post

It’s been awhile since I’ve regulared here, but I saw an article on this and needed to visit.

Thanks for the years of fun, Kong! I owe it to you guys. It’s been really cool through the years hearing about you guys getting bigger and bigger.

Best of luck in all future endeavors,
GIA, member since ’07

Flag Post

Here’s to another eight years!

Flag Post

I’ve been here for quite a while. I think I started playing games in 2006, but it took me until later in 2007 before I registered this account. From all that I’ve seen, I can see no one better to take over as CEO. I’m sure the next few years will be just as good, if not better, as the last few.

Just remember to never forget that the users are the ones who make the site what it is and you’ll be fine.

Flag Post

Chris Benjaminsen could learn a thing or two from you, Jim

Flag Post

Congratulations and good luck to both Jim and Emily!

Flag Post
Originally posted by FullMeasureZam:

Emily will u be my gf

Pls respond

I took her, sorry D:

Flag Post

I just remembered an admin once said that Kongregate put up flash games in a plot in order to dominate the world. Now Jim is entering the world of politics probably with the support of Kongregaters that love him. Is the next phase of Kongregates plot for world domination beginning with Emily Greer on the throne a ruse to divert attention from the true mastermind who will now manipulate the puppets of politics in the shadows? I sense something suspicious.

Flag Post
Originally posted by FlyingCat:

I just remembered an admin once said that Kongregate put up flash games in a plot in order to dominate the world. Now Jim is entering the world of politics probably with the support of Kongregaters that love him. Is the next phase of Kongregates plot for world domination beginning with Emily Greer on the throne a ruse to divert attention from the true mastermind who will now manipulate the puppets of politics in the shadows? I sense something suspicious.

Who cares? It’ll be even better if our beloved Kongregate will dominate the world. Think about it: They could use the sources to build a structure that stops/slows down time so we can play more games! Or make a system that converts the hours, days, YEARS you spent playing into intelligence, strength, or anything in real life! Nevermind no one cares about the latter one. GAAAAMES!

Flag Post

Good luck Jim! :D

Congratulations Emily! :D