587 posts

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Placeholder.

Flag Post

Flag Post

for posterity: 178,829 score on run.don’t.stop

this is around 40,000 distance before I begin to climb, I collected the 3600 coins climbing. I then jumped in place after reaching the allowed peak, after 20 minutes I saw the lava and took a last ditch effort to jump toward a random position. As you see I made it home.

The last-ditch jump failed.

I wasted all my ice crystals. I only had around 40 anyway. They work as an excellent propellant AFTER reaching the peak. So in no way is this score perfect, but the game’s fun to experiment on, and at least while this strategy is used, it is a test of luck + patience, with platforming required.

The thing that made this strategy somewhat game-breaking is the game included distance you jumped. A great run would be running the gauntlet, collecting coins, and jumping in place for 60+ minutes. Ultimately it’s a struggle to reach the highest point once all nearby coins are depleted.

Flag Post

ugh at run 3 i suck horribly, on diamon hollow i have to gather every single heart and item and everything again because i have a new computer………

P.S. i have not yet seen a normal game on a tournament where player can not use bugs, secrets or anything that would make a player better than the others. If this happens, probbably will be a tournament i to enjoy.

Flag Post
Originally posted by xxerox:

ugh at run 3 i suck horribly, on diamon hollow i have to gather every single heart and item and everything again because i have a new computer………

P.S. i have not yet seen a normal game on a tournament where player can not use bugs, secrets or anything that would make a player better than the others. If this happens, probbably will be a tournament i to enjoy.

Grinding the final stage seemed most reliable for gathering currency.

Flag Post

Looks like The Unexpected Bug encountered… an unexpected bug: http://cow.org/csi/

Flag Post

I’m bad at Run 3. Can probably cap DH2 but am too lazy to do so atm

Flag Post

Flag Post

F*** it, calling it capped

Flag Post
Originally posted by ShawnerSSS:

F*** it, calling it capped

Nope.

Flag Post

Flag Post
Originally posted by ActiveUnique:

for posterity: 178,829 score on run.don’t.stop

this is around 40,000 distance before I begin to climb, I collected the 3600 coins climbing. I then jumped in place after reaching the allowed peak, after 20 minutes I saw the lava and took a last ditch effort to jump toward a random position. As you see I made it home.

The last-ditch jump failed.

I wasted all my ice crystals. I only had around 40 anyway. They work as an excellent propellant AFTER reaching the peak. So in no way is this score perfect, but the game’s fun to experiment on, and at least while this strategy is used, it is a test of luck + patience, with platforming required.

The thing that made this strategy somewhat game-breaking is the game included distance you jumped. A great run would be running the gauntlet, collecting coins, and jumping in place for 60+ minutes. Ultimately it’s a struggle to reach the highest point once all nearby coins are depleted.

If I understand this correctly you didn’t even use the rocket, just jumped very high?

Flag Post
Originally posted by anachorete:

If I understand this correctly you didn’t even use the rocket, just jumped very high?

I was climbing just above the ship, so I could launch at any time I was about to fall in. I guess I forgot to mention that.

Flag Post

Should SilentSand’s Silentness alarm me?

Flag Post

Be back later when I cap DHII

EDIT:: Congrats to Whaz for getting his score deleted by Kongbot.

Flag Post

thanks kongbot~

high scores if necessary

Flag Post

Flag Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8bztE5IbQOo

Flag Post

Diamond Hollow 2:

run 3:

Flag Post

Flag Post

Flag Post

Posting for laughs …

I could cap DH2 but given my pitiful Run 3 score, whatever.

Thanks for the tournament Precarious and good luck in the next round MachuPichu.

Flag Post